Amenable meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Amenable.
- (adjective satellite) : liable to answer to a higher authority
- (adjective satellite) : open to being acted upon in a certain way
- (adjective satellite) : disposed or willing to conform
- (adjective satellite) : responsive to suggestions and influences
Well, the fact is that one imagination is critically important, and if you have had your imagination stimulated by what is basically a variety of subjects, you are much more amenable to accepting, to understanding and interacting with the realities of the world.
The only part of the conduct of any one, for which he is amenable to society, is that which concerns others. In the part which merely concerns himself, his independence is, of right, absolute. Over himself, over his own body and mind, the individual is sovereign.
More words from Urdu related to Amenable
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Amenable meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
آنےوالاماتمچوکسشحیمپوراتیزپُختَہقبول کَرنے والاموجودہہَٹّا کَٹّااَنجام کو پُہنچا ہُوامستعدلولینتنبیہ کرناسنڈاسماپتذہینرَس بھَرے پھَل سے مُشابَہموٹا تازہزیر اختیارچَربِيلاحاضرمشتاقماتم کرناچوکننا کرناماٹمکملہاتھبینپوڑہافربہلیسچاقکڑیپکابے دارحوضمُکَمَل کَردہموجودآرزو مندچستلحیمپھپپھستندپختہماننے والافرضپُر گوشتشَکَست خُوردہپیش ایند ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Amenable
|To gird up one loins||عمل کے لیے تیار|
|To have a rod in pickle||سزا کے لیے تیار ہونا موجود ہونا|
|Trot out||دکھانے کیلئے تیار کرنا|
|Ready to eat||تیار ہونا یا پکا پکایا|
What are the meanings of Amenable in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Amenable in Urdu are تیار - taiyaar and ماننے والا. To understand how would you translate the word Amenable in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Amenable or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Amenable synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Amenable. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Amenable in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Amenable in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Amenable with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by amenable?
Meanings of amenable are تیار - taiyaar and ماننے والا
Whats the definition of amenable?
Definition of the amenable are
- liable to answer to a higher authority
- open to being acted upon in a certain way
- disposed or willing to conform
- responsive to suggestions and influences
What is the synonym of amenable?
Synonym of word amenable are set to, poised, geared, carve up, yare, ripe, ready, prepared, prodd, on hand
What are the idioms related to amenable?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word amenable.
- A good man is always a learner
- At a point
- At an inch
- Be not the first to quarrel nor the last to make it up
- Fore warned fore armed
What are the quotes with word amenable?
Here are the quotes with the word amenable in them
- Well, the fact is that one imagination is critically important, and if you have had your imagination stimulated by what is basically a variety of subjects, you are much more amenable to accepting, to understanding and interacting with the realities of the world. — Ashley Judd
- The only part of the conduct of any one, for which he is amenable to society, is that which concerns others. In the part which merely concerns himself, his independence is, of right, absolute. Over himself, over his own body and mind, the individual is sovereign. — John Stuart Mill
- It reflects a prevailing myth that production technology is no more amenable to human judgment or social interests than the laws of thermodynamics, atomic structure or biological inheritance. — Barry Commoner