Amendment meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Amendment.
- (noun) : the act of amending or correcting
- (noun) : a statement that is added to or revises or improves a proposal or document (a bill or constitution etc.)
No Congress ever has seen fit to amend the Constitution to address any issue related to marriage. No Constitutional Amendment was needed to ban polygamy or bigamy, nor was a Constitutional Amendment needed to set a uniform age of majority to ban child marriages.
More words related to the meanings of Amendment
More words from Urdu related to Amendment
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Amendment meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
خراشکایا پَلَٹشائستگیتبدیلیاںسزارفو کرناکاٹ چھانٹستتبدیل صورتبدلناالٹا پلٹیفرقادل بدل کرنانئی راہعلاج کرناباریاساسمطابقتباریکیکپڑے بدلناتوثیقتغیرمناسبآرامرفوتعمیرراستیترمیمتکلفمدنیتکمی بیشیادلا بدلی کرناسالمیتشفاتیاریلگاؤرد و بدلاثباتتبدیلبہتریاپائےتلافیتعلیم و اصلاح کا عملصحتقطع عضورددہتَبدیلیتہذیبگردشاصلاح ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Amendment
What are the meanings of Amendment in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Amendment in Urdu are درستی - durusti, تبدیلی - tabdiili and کانٹ چھانٹ - kaant chhaant. To understand how would you translate the word Amendment in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Amendment or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Amendment synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Amendment. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Amendment in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Amendment in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Amendment with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by amendment?
Meanings of amendment are درستی - durusti, تبدیلی - tabdiili and کانٹ چھانٹ - kaant chhaant
Whats the definition of amendment?
Definition of the amendment are
- the act of amending or correcting
- a statement that is added to or revises or improves a proposal or document (a bill or constitution etc.)
What is the synonym of amendment?
Synonym of word amendment are exactitude, transformation, transnature, betterment, shift, transformism, appropriateness, modification, transvest, scratching
What are the idioms related to amendment?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word amendment.
- Turn about
- To a nicety
- I do not hunt for the suffrages of the inconstant multitude
- Nothing is lost and nothing is createdimply matter changes form
- Nothing is lost and nothing is created simply matter changes form
What are the quotes with word amendment?
Here are the quotes with the word amendment in them
- No Congress ever has seen fit to amend the Constitution to address any issue related to marriage. No Constitutional Amendment was needed to ban polygamy or bigamy, nor was a Constitutional Amendment needed to set a uniform age of majority to ban child marriages. — Judy Biggert
- If the First Amendment means anything, it means that a state has no business telling a man, sitting alone in his house, what books he may read or what films he may watch. — Thurgood Marshall
- If we're going to change the laws, let's change them in ways which makes it easier to catch criminals, and yet at the same time protect the Second Amendment rights of our law-abiding citizens. — John Dingell
- If we can't have the courage to tell our constituents, hey, we've got to cut back, then if we can point to something and say, I would like to vote for more benefits for you, but this balanced budget amendment or statutory spending cap or whatever the device is, is preventing me from doing it. — Jeff Flake