Amnesty meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Amnesty.
- (noun) : a warrant granting release from punishment for an offense
- (noun) : the formal act of liberating someone
- (noun) : a period during which offenders are exempt from punishment
- (verb) : grant a pardon to (a group of people)
The second one, the joint Truth and Friendship Commission, which we started now with Indonesia, that is the one that has been criticized its terms of reference call for providing amnesty for those who cooperate in telling the truth. It does not lead to prosecution.
Idioms related to the meaning of Amnesty
What are the meanings of Amnesty in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Amnesty in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Amnesty in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Amnesty or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Amnesty synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Amnesty. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Amnesty in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Amnesty in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Amnesty with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by amnesty?
در گزر, عام معافی
Whats the definition of amnesty?
Definition of the amnesty are
- a warrant granting release from punishment for an offense
- the formal act of liberating someone
- a period during which offenders are exempt from punishment
- grant a pardon to (a group of people)
What are the idioms related to amnesty?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word amnesty.
- Hours of pleasure are short
- It is no use crying over spilt milk
- Joys do not stay but take wing and fly away
- Kindness will creep where wealth cannot enter
- Life is half spent before we know what it is
What are the quotes with word amnesty?
Here are the quotes with the word amnesty in them
- The second one, the joint Truth and Friendship Commission, which we started now with Indonesia, that is the one that has been criticized its terms of reference call for providing amnesty for those who cooperate in telling the truth. It does not lead to prosecution. — Jose Ramos Horta
- I support legal immigration. I don't support amnesty because it is not fair to people standing in line at consulates around the world. — Heather Wilson
- We women are constantly at war with our bodies, it is hard to find amnesty for ourselves. — Margaret Cho