Ample meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Ample.
- (adjective satellite) : affording an abundant supply
- (adjective) : more than enough in size or scope or capacity
- (adjective satellite) : fairly large in size
THE rich possess ample means to realize any theory they may chuse to adopt in the education of their children, regardless of the cost but it is not so with him whose Subsistence is derived from industry.
More words related to the meanings of Ample
More words from Urdu related to Ample
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Ample meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
امیرانہصَدَرقائم رہناہمہ گیرنراتماماًٹھوسبس ہونااختتامبے تمیزی سےڈھلوانگھناادھکائیبہت سےختمبے پایاںزبردستنہایتکاٹناقوی ہیکلپرشوکتچکلابُنسرسشدیدبشیشبکثرت پیدا کرنے والاقد آوربسیارپھسڈیتمامگھاگرفَراخوافربیشتراظہار جذباتکرانہفوق طبیعیضرورت کے لیے کافیہوائیبےشمارجسیمبندش لگاناحقیقیعریضباقیجوش ميں آيا ہُواعظمتفراخ دلی سےپورہ زور رکھنے والا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Ample
What are the meanings of Ample in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Ample in Urdu are بہت سا - bahot sa, فراواں - faraawaan, کشادہ - kushaadah, کافی - kaafi, کثیر - kasiir, نہایت - nihaayat, وافر - wufuur and وسیع - wasii. To understand how would you translate the word Ample in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Ample or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Ample synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Ample. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Ample in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Ample in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Ample with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by ample?
Meanings of ample are بہت سا - bahot sa, فراواں - faraawaan, کشادہ - kushaadah, کافی - kaafi, کثیر - kasiir, نہایت - nihaayat, وافر - wufuur and وسیع - wasii
Whats the definition of ample?
Definition of the ample are
- affording an abundant supply
- more than enough in size or scope or capacity
- fairly large in size
What is the synonym of ample?
Synonym of word ample are a lot, much, roomy, enough, multilevel, very, amplest, cornucopian, cosmic, coffee
What are the idioms related to ample?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word ample.
- An open brow indicates an open heart
- A good few
- Kings have long arms
- Every man is most skillful in his own business
- Hands down ln hand
What are the quotes with word ample?
Here are the quotes with the word ample in them
- The Senator from Massachusetts has given us ample grounds to doubt the judgment and the attitude he brings to bear on vital issues of national security. — Dick Cheney
- THE rich possess ample means to realize any theory they may chuse to adopt in the education of their children, regardless of the cost but it is not so with him whose Subsistence is derived from industry. — Joseph Lancaster
- Today, the technology is there to give early and normally ample warning when a powerful tornado approaches. When a tornado strikes, all of us are at risk. — Spencer Bachus