Amuse meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Amuse.
- (verb) : occupy in an agreeable, entertaining or pleasant fashion
- (verb) : make (somebody) laugh
Education is not to reform students or amuse them or to make them expert technicians. It is to unsettle their minds, widen their horizons, inflame their intellects, teach them to think straight, if possible.
More words related to the meanings of Amuse
More words from Urdu related to Amuse
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Amuse meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
تماشادھیرابجا لانادرخواست کرناورغلانناآمدترغیب دیناٹھٹھولمُرَغَّن کھانادودھ پیتا بچہدلکشیچھیڑناکاسَہ ليسی کَرناپھسلناپڑھنتشکارلغزش کرناکرنیفریاددعوت کھاناتسکین دیناراضی کرنالذتعمدہ کھانا کھاناتعجب کرنانکھرناچاکری کرناخوراک دينادم دیناپرچانااِظہارِ مُحَبّت کرناڈھلکنایونہی دیر لگاناتفریح طبعبازیچہعمل میں لانافریب دیناللچاناسوچچارہ لگاناہرکارہجشندودھ پیتادل آویزیگدگدی کرناآپ آپ کہناکھسکاناچمکارناکوئی مَشغلہکرتب ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Amuse
What are the meanings of Amuse in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Amuse in Urdu are خوش کرنا - khush karna, کھیلنا - kheylna, پھسلانا - phuslaana and کھلانا - khilaana. To understand how would you translate the word Amuse in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Amuse or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Amuse synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Amuse. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Amuse in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Amuse in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Amuse with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by amuse?
Meanings of amuse are خوش کرنا - khush karna, کھیلنا - kheylna, پھسلانا - phuslaana and کھلانا - khilaana
Whats the definition of amuse?
Definition of the amuse are
- occupy in an agreeable, entertaining or pleasant fashion
- make (somebody) laugh
What is the synonym of amuse?
Synonym of word amuse are muse, play off, plebify, humour, gratify, sport, plebifies, fondle, gladden, romp
What are the idioms related to amuse?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word amuse.
- Play fine
- Play full
- He is praised by these he is blamed by those
- He labours in vain tries to please all
- No man can please all the world and his father
What are the quotes with word amuse?
Here are the quotes with the word amuse in them
- Beauty can't amuse you, but brainwork - reading, writing, thinking - can. — Helen Gurley Brown
- Education is not to reform students or amuse them or to make them expert technicians. It is to unsettle their minds, widen their horizons, inflame their intellects, teach them to think straight, if possible. — Robert M. Hutchins
- I'm undaunted in my quest to amuse myself by constantly changing my hair. — Hillary Clinton
- I don't personally try to balance my work because I operate under the assumption that anyone reading or watching my stuff isn't having a particularly balanced day anyway. But negative attitudes just amuse me more than positive ones. — Lev Yilmaz