Ancestral meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Ancestral.
- (adjective satellite) : inherited or inheritable by established rules (usually legal rules) of descent
- (adjective) : of or belonging to or inherited from an ancestor
More words from Urdu related to Ancestral
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Ancestral meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom with the word Ancestral in it
What are the meanings of Ancestral in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Ancestral in Urdu are پدری - pidri, آبائ - aabaa i and جدی - jiddi. To understand how would you translate the word Ancestral in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Ancestral or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Ancestral synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Ancestral. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Ancestral in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Ancestral in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Ancestral with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by ancestral?
Meanings of ancestral are پدری - pidri, آبائ - aabaa i and جدی - jiddi
Whats the definition of ancestral?
Definition of the ancestral are
- inherited or inheritable by established rules (usually legal rules) of descent
- of or belonging to or inherited from an ancestor
What is the synonym of ancestral?
Synonym of word ancestral are wedgy, paternal, lineal, hereditary, congenital, avital, prot, agnate
What are the idioms with the word ancestral?
Here are the idioms with the word ancestral in them.
- He adds honour to ancestral honour
What are the quotes with word ancestral?
Here are the quotes with the word ancestral in them
- Recently, I was in Bernalda, my dad's ancestral home town in Italy. He has just refurbished a palazzo and turned it into a hotel, so we had my sister's wedding there. It was beautiful. — Roman Coppola
- Rome - the city of visible history, where the past of a whole hemisphere seems moving in funeral procession with strange ancestral images and trophies gathered from afar. — George Eliot
- To be converted you have to destroy your past, destroy your history. You have to stamp on it, you have to say 'my ancestral culture does not exist, it doesn't matter.' — V.S.Naipaul
- The poetry of a people comes from the deep recesses of the unconscious, the irrational and the collective body of our ancestral memories. — Margaret Walker