And others meanings in Urdu
And others meanings in Urdu is اور دوسرے And others in Urdu. More meanings of and others, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Idiom with the word And others in it
Idioms related to the meaning of And others
What are the meanings of And others in Urdu?
Meanings of the word And others in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word And others in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to And others or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered And others synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word And others. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use And others in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say And others in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of And others with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by and others?
Whats the definition of and others?
Definition of the and others are
What are the idioms with the word and others?
Here are the idioms with the word and others in them.
- Be a friend to thyself and others will be so too
What are the idioms related to and others?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word and others.
- It goes in at one ear and out at the other
- Know that same things are not all sweet to all men
- There are two sides to every question the wrong side and our side
What are the quotes with word and others?
Here are the quotes with the word and others in them
- There are amazingly wonderful people in all walks of life some familiar to us and others not. Stretch yourself and really get to know people. People are in many ways one of our greatest treasures. — Bryant H.McGill
- It is very important to generate a good attitude, a good heart, as much as possible. From this, happiness in both the short term and the long term for both yourself and others will come. — Dalai Lama
- The only difference between me and others is that they think they can change something with cute little poems, nice cards or embracing trees and being nice to little lapdogs. — Henry Rollins
- The customs and fashions of men change like leaves on the bough, some of which go and others come. — Dante Alighieri