Anew meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Anew.
- (adverb) : again but in a new or different way
The dogmas of the quiet past are inadequate to the stormy present. The occasion is piled high with difficulty, and we must rise with the occasion. As our case is new, so we must think anew and act anew.
More words from Urdu related to Anew
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Anew meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
پھرکوئی ایکجاری شدہمدرسگذیدہآیندہمستحکمبُنیاد ڈالنامتکلمپھر کربعض مخصوصمقرر شدہآگے سے ٹھیرایا ہواقرارتروتازہجوابنمقررہجاری کرنادوامیجمع ہوادوبارہحتمیمقرر کرنامقرر کردہپھر کےیقینیبندھا ہوادرس کرنے والاپکارہائش پزیربازمثبتقائم کرناپچیپھر سےپُر یقینقائملیکچرارمنتخبمزیدثابترواج دینانصبدُوسرا کےایک خاصمصدورہخاطبچیدہ چیدہدو بارہنافذ شدہ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Anew
What are the meanings of Anew in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Anew in Urdu are مقرر - muqarrar, پھر سے - phir sey and دو بارہ - do baarah. To understand how would you translate the word Anew in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Anew or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Anew synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Anew. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Anew in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Anew in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Anew with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by anew?
Meanings of anew are مقرر - muqarrar, پھر سے - phir sey and دو بارہ - do baarah
Whats the definition of anew?
Definition of the anew are
- again but in a new or different way
What is the synonym of anew?
Synonym of word anew are lecturer, encore, fixed, established, establish, certain, appointed, predeterminate, againsay, againbuy
What are the idioms related to anew?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word anew.
- It is uncertain in what place death may be y looking out for you therefore in every place out for death
- It is uncertain in what place death may be y looking out for you; therefore in every place out for death
- Name a day
- Nature has given us live at interest like money no day being fixed for its return
- Crooked by nature is never made straight by education
What are the quotes with word anew?
Here are the quotes with the word anew in them
- Each age tries to form its own conception of the past. Each age writes the history of the past anew with reference to the conditions uppermost in its own time. — Frederick Jackson Turner
- The dogmas of the quiet past are inadequate to the stormy present. The occasion is piled high with difficulty, and we must rise with the occasion. As our case is new, so we must think anew and act anew. — Abraham Lincoln
- I am an optimist, unrepentant and militant. After all, in order not to be a fool an optimist must know how sad a place the world can be. It is only the pessimist who finds this out anew every day. — Peter Ustinov