Anger meanings in Urdu
Anger meanings in Urdu are تن پھن, جلاپا, غصہ دلانا, خشم, غصہ, آگ, ابال, عتاب, خفگی, طیش, حرارہ, گرمی, جلال, غصہ آنا, ژیان Anger in Urdu. More meanings of anger, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
تن پھن جلاپا غصہ دلانا خشم غصہ آگ ابال عتاب خفگی طیش حرارہ گرمی جلال غصہ آنا ژیان
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Anger.
- (noun) : belligerence aroused by a real or supposed wrong (personified as one of the deadly sins)
- (noun) : a strong emotion; a feeling that is oriented toward some real or supposed grievance
- (noun) : the state of being angry
- (verb) : make angry
- (verb) : become angry
Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else you are the one who gets burned.
In a controversy the instant we feel anger we have already ceased striving for the truth, and have begun striving for ourselves.
More words related to the meanings of Anger
More words from Urdu related to Anger
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Anger meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
اندیشہچاہنانہایت زبوںپھیلناماتمپریتفخر و نازہیجانچاؤدِق کرناغصہ دلانالاگبرا بھلا کہنابرانگیختہ ہونابَر اَنگيختگیغضب ناکغَضَبغُصّے میں بھرا ھونافلاکتبد دماغیپھٹکارناشکوہتندیتعریفکھولنادمبیزاریتن پھنگرم دلیشکر رنجیمناسباجالاپامال کرنابَرہَمیاجیرنسماناتاسفلوبانتکبربھے کرناچُلتڑپرشکلگیجنسی بھوکجوش و خروشفليمموم ملنا یا لگاناخبطالیچنا ...
Idioms with the word Anger in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Anger
What are the meanings of Anger in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Anger in Urdu are ابال - ubaal, غصہ دلانا - ghussah dilaana, طیش - taesh, غصہ - ghussah, گرمی - garmi, خفگی - khafagi, آگ - aag, غصہ آنا - ghussah aana, ژیان - ziyaan, حرارہ - haraarah, خشم - khashm, جلال - jalaal, تن پھن - tun phun, عتاب - etaab and جلاپا - jalaapa. To understand how would you translate the word Anger in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Anger or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Anger synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Anger. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Anger in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Anger in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Anger with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by anger?
Meanings of anger are ابال - ubaal, غصہ دلانا - ghussah dilaana, طیش - taesh, غصہ - ghussah, گرمی - garmi, خفگی - khafagi, آگ - aag, غصہ آنا - ghussah aana, ژیان - ziyaan, حرارہ - haraarah, خشم - khashm, جلال - jalaal, تن پھن - tun phun, عتاب - etaab and جلاپا - jalaapa
Whats the definition of anger?
Definition of the anger are
- belligerence aroused by a real or supposed wrong (personified as one of the deadly sins)
- a strong emotion; a feeling that is oriented toward some real or supposed grievance
- the state of being angry
- make angry
- become angry
What is the synonym of anger?
Synonym of word anger are boiling, infuriate, irritation, furiousness, hotness, umbrage, temper, heezing, boil, incense
What are the idioms with the word anger?
Here are the idioms with the word anger in them.
- Fury and anger carry the mind away
- The anger of lovers lasts a short time
What are the idioms related to anger?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word anger.
- Rub the wrong way
- Twist the lion's tail
- A good winter brings a good summer
- Far from juno far from his thunder
- Mildness governs better than anger
What are the quotes with word anger?
Here are the quotes with the word anger in them
- Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else you are the one who gets burned. — Buddha
- Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean. — Maya Angelou
- In a controversy the instant we feel anger we have already ceased striving for the truth, and have begun striving for ourselves. — Buddha
- Man should forget his anger before he lies down to sleep. — Mahatma Gandhi