Annals meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Annals.
- (noun) : a chronological account of events in successive years
- (noun) : reports of the work of a society or learned body etc
I have behind me not only the splendid traditions and the annals of more than a thousand years but the living strength and majesty of the Commonwealth and Empire of societies old and new of lands and races different in history and origins but all, by God's Will, united in spirit and in aim.
More words related to the meanings of Annals
More words from Urdu related to Annals
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Annals meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
سبب یا کارن ہوناکاروائزمانہسانحہمعجزہقرنہونیموقعہزمانہ تعين کرناعلتنادرالظہورکیفیتبہانہ ہوناوقوعتاریخحادثہوقوع پزیریماجراباریسماچارکھجورباعثموجبسماجتتاريخاحوالمظہرجُگمقامدفعہواردعہدواقعہاعجوبہ صورتعصرفرصتجاتاريخ ڈالنابارحادثہٴ طبعیقصہتقریب ہوناسانچاوعدہ ملاقاتسببمثالدوروقوعہوقتہونے یا پیش آنے کا عمل ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Annals
What are the meanings of Annals in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Annals in Urdu are واقعہ - waqaae and تاریخ - taariikh. To understand how would you translate the word Annals in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Annals or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Annals synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Annals. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Annals in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Annals in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Annals with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by annals?
Meanings of annals are واقعہ - waqaae and تاریخ - taariikh
Whats the definition of annals?
Definition of the annals are
- a chronological account of events in successive years
- reports of the work of a society or learned body etc
What is the synonym of annals?
Synonym of word annals are eventing, chronologies, occam, histories, happenstance, christens, eventration, dated, phenomenon, chronologise
What are the idioms related to annals?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word annals.
- Count your chickens before they are hatched
- Improve the occasion
- A golden age
- Happy is the nation which has no history
- History is but a picture of crime and misfortune
What are the quotes with word annals?
Here are the quotes with the word annals in them
- I have behind me not only the splendid traditions and the annals of more than a thousand years but the living strength and majesty of the Commonwealth and Empire of societies old and new of lands and races different in history and origins but all, by God's Will, united in spirit and in aim. — Queen Elizabeth II
- And now the momentous day, a day to be forever remembered in the annals of the country, arrived. Early in the morning on the 1st of July the conflict began. — Edward Everett
- Pet lovers know that animals sometimes understand us better than we do, and the annals of human sin and desire provide plenty of stories to drive the point home. — Tony Snow
- In the annals of history, few men have left a more positive imprint on the world than Pope John Paul II. — Vito Fossella