Ant meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Ant.
- (noun) : social insect living in organized colonies; characteristically the males and fertile queen have wings during breeding season; wingless sterile females are the workers
|How do you want to pay?||آپ ادائیگی کیسے کرنا چاہیں گے؟|
|They want that||وہ اسے چاہتے ہیں|
More words from Urdu related to Ant
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Ant meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Ant
What are the meanings of Ant in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Ant in Urdu are انٹ - Ant and چیونٹی - Chiyunti. To understand how would you translate the word Ant in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Ant or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Ant synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Ant. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Ant in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Ant in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Ant with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by ant?
Meanings of ant are انٹ - Ant and چیونٹی - Chiyunti
Whats the definition of ant?
Definition of the ant are
- social insect living in organized colonies; characteristically the males and fertile queen have wings during breeding season; wingless sterile females are the workers
What is the synonym of ant?
Synonym of word ant are ent, ants, antings, pismire, emmet
What are the idioms related to ant?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word ant.
- A little ship needs but a little sail
- A mote may choke a man
- Agues come on horseback but go away on foot
- Agues come on horsebackbut go away on foot
- Ill comes in by ells and goes out by inches
What are the quotes with word ant?
Here are the quotes with the word ant in them
- Even Kings and emperors with heaps of wealth and vast dominion cannot compare with an ant filled with the love of God. — Guru Nanak
- I look at an ant and I see myself: a native South African, endowed by nature with a strength much greater than my size so I might cope with the weight of a racism that crushes my spirit. — Miriam Makeba
How to use ant in a sentence?
Here is few example on how to use ant in a sentence.
- How do you want to pay? — آپ ادائیگی کیسے کرنا چاہیں گے؟
- They want that — وہ اسے چاہتے ہیں