Anthrax meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Anthrax.
- (noun) : a disease of humans that is not communicable; caused by infection with Bacillus anthracis followed by septicemia
- (noun) : a highly infectious animal disease (especially cattle and sheep); it can be transmitted to people
But I am just as appalled that my experience, knowledge, dedication and service relative to defending the United States against biological warfare has been turned against me in connection with the search for the anthrax killer.
More words from Urdu related to Anthrax
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Anthrax meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Anthrax in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Anthrax in Urdu is دنبل - dunbal. To understand how would you translate the word Anthrax in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Anthrax or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Anthrax synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Anthrax. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Anthrax in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Anthrax in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Anthrax with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by anthrax?
Meaning of anthrax is دنبل - dunbal
Whats the definition of anthrax?
Definition of the anthrax are
- a disease of humans that is not communicable; caused by infection with Bacillus anthracis followed by septicemia
- a highly infectious animal disease (especially cattle and sheep); it can be transmitted to people
What is the synonym of anthrax?
Synonym of word anthrax are node, boil, abscess, pimple, phlegmon, imposthume
What are the quotes with word anthrax?
Here are the quotes with the word anthrax in them
- But I am just as appalled that my experience, knowledge, dedication and service relative to defending the United States against biological warfare has been turned against me in connection with the search for the anthrax killer. — Steven Hatfill
- I especially object to having my character assassinated by reference to events from my past which bear absolutely no relationship to the question of who the anthrax killer is. — Steven Hatfill