Anthropology meanings in Urdu
Anthropology meanings in Urdu is انسانیات Anthropology in Urdu. More meanings of anthropology, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Anthropology.
- (noun) : the social science that studies the origins and social relationships of human beings
I almost got a psychology degree, I almost got a philosophy degree. I kept changing it so they couldn't make me graduate. I studied anthropology and eastern religion, epistomology, and astronomy... I took every interesting course I could find for nine years.
More words from Urdu related to Anthropology
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Anthropology meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Anthropology in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Anthropology in Urdu is انسانیات - insaaniyaat. To understand how would you translate the word Anthropology in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Anthropology or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Anthropology synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Anthropology. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Anthropology in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Anthropology in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Anthropology with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by anthropology?
Meaning of anthropology is انسانیات - insaaniyaat
Whats the definition of anthropology?
Definition of the anthropology are
- the social science that studies the origins and social relationships of human beings
What is the synonym of anthropology?
Synonym of word anthropology are humanics
What are the quotes with word anthropology?
Here are the quotes with the word anthropology in them
- History is, strictly speaking, the study of questions the study of answers belongs to anthropology and sociology. — W.H.Auden
- I learned much more about acting from philosophy courses, psychology courses, history and anthropology than I ever learned in acting class. — Tim Robbins
- I almost got a psychology degree, I almost got a philosophy degree. I kept changing it so they couldn't make me graduate. I studied anthropology and eastern religion, epistomology, and astronomy... I took every interesting course I could find for nine years. — Patrick Rothfuss
- Cultural anthropology is more and more rapidly getting to realize itself as a strictly historical science. — Edward Sapir