Antidote meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Antidote.
- (noun) : a remedy that stops or controls the effects of a poison
Good humor is a tonic for mind and body. It is the best antidote for anxiety and depression. It is a business asset. It attracts and keeps friends. It lightens human burdens. It is the direct route to serenity and contentment.
More words related to the meanings of Antidote
More words from Urdu related to Antidote
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Antidote meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
شفامدداشیائے نوشیدنیانعام دینادغامعالجہمٹھادارونوشفضلچڑھانافتنہ پردازیفَناپائےدوائ دیناتشفیشرابزہر مارمکربیماری کا علاج معالجہدودھ کا پانینسخہپینابخششمشروبتریاقشیرہعلاجانچاؤراحتاتار جاناتوڑبرتاؤچھاچھخم یازہڈوکناپاداشعیاریفاروقرابماردہی کا پانیگھونٹفرصتجذب کرناداؤں گھاتسَلُوکمرہمعلاج کرنا êlaajعقوبت ...
Idiom with the word Antidote in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Antidote
What are the meanings of Antidote in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Antidote in Urdu are علاج - elaaj, تریاق - tar yaaq, توڑ - tor and نوش - nosh. To understand how would you translate the word Antidote in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Antidote or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Antidote synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Antidote. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Antidote in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Antidote in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Antidote with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by antidote?
Meanings of antidote are علاج - elaaj, تریاق - tar yaaq, توڑ - tor and نوش - nosh
Whats the definition of antidote?
Definition of the antidote are
- a remedy that stops or controls the effects of a poison
What is the synonym of antidote?
Synonym of word antidote are curet, curation, antidotary, anuretic, treatings, treacle, treating, theriac, treatment, therapies
What are the idioms with the word antidote?
Here are the idioms with the word antidote in them.
- Do not take the antidote before the poison
What are the idioms related to antidote?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word antidote.
- It may be the lot of a brave man to fall he cannot yield
- Poverty makes men poor spirited
- A disease known is half cured
- An ill physician cannot cure others
- An ounce of prevention is better than a pound of cure
What are the quotes with word antidote?
Here are the quotes with the word antidote in them
- Religion is the best antidote to the individualism of the consumer age. The idea that society can do without it flies in the face of history and, now, evolutionary biology. — Jonathan Sacks
- The deferring of anger is the best antidote to anger. — Lucius Annaeus Seneca
- Good humor is a tonic for mind and body. It is the best antidote for anxiety and depression. It is a business asset. It attracts and keeps friends. It lightens human burdens. It is the direct route to serenity and contentment. — Grenville Kleiser
- Science is the great antidote to the poison of enthusiasm and superstition. — Adam Smith