Anvil meanings in Urdu
Anvil meanings in Urdu is اینول Anvil in Urdu. More meanings of anvil, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Anvil.
- (noun) : a heavy block of iron or steel on which hot metals are shaped by hammering
- (noun) : the ossicle between the malleus and the stapes
More words from Urdu related to Anvil
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Anvil meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Anvil in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Anvil in Urdu is اینول - Aynol. To understand how would you translate the word Anvil in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Anvil or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Anvil synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Anvil. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Anvil in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Anvil in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Anvil with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by anvil?
Meaning of anvil is اینول - Aynol
Whats the definition of anvil?
Definition of the anvil are
- a heavy block of iron or steel on which hot metals are shaped by hammering
- the ossicle between the malleus and the stapes
What is the synonym of anvil?
Synonym of word anvil are enwall
What are the quotes with word anvil?
Here are the quotes with the word anvil in them
- A family is a place where principles are hammered and honed on the anvil of everyday living. — Charles R. Swindoll
- Freedom is hammered out on the anvil of discussion, dissent, and debate. — Hubert H.Humphrey
- We are always on the anvil by trials God is shaping us for higher things. — Henry Ward Beecher