Anywhere meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Anywhere.
- (adverb) : at or in or to any place
If I'm alone too long I think too much, and I'm not interested in doing that. That won't lead anywhere good, I'm sure. If I'm busy I tend to stay out of trouble. An idle mind is the devil's playground.
I'm actually not an exhibitionist at all. When you get onstage and you get under the lights playing music, I feel more hidden and more alone than anywhere else. You hide behind your music and let your emotions come out through the music.
More words from Urdu related to Anywhere
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Anywhere meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Anywhere
What are the meanings of Anywhere in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Anywhere in Urdu are کہیں بھی - kahiin bhi and کہیں - kahiin. To understand how would you translate the word Anywhere in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Anywhere or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Anywhere synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Anywhere. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Anywhere in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Anywhere in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Anywhere with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by anywhere?
Meanings of anywhere are کہیں بھی - kahiin bhi and کہیں - kahiin
Whats the definition of anywhere?
Definition of the anywhere are
- at or in or to any place
What is the synonym of anywhere?
Synonym of word anywhere are widewhere, somewhither, oughwhere, anyroad, whithersever, wherever, behither, someplace, cither, somewhere
What are the idioms related to anywhere?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word anywhere.
- Change of fortune is the lot of life
- To row one way and look another
- Nothing rushly is serviceable every where
- The poor man is never free he serves in every country
- A cracked bell can never sound well
What are the quotes with word anywhere?
Here are the quotes with the word anywhere in them
- If I'm alone too long I think too much, and I'm not interested in doing that. That won't lead anywhere good, I'm sure. If I'm busy I tend to stay out of trouble. An idle mind is the devil's playground. — Lisa Marie Presley
- I'm actually not an exhibitionist at all. When you get onstage and you get under the lights playing music, I feel more hidden and more alone than anywhere else. You hide behind your music and let your emotions come out through the music. — Tim McGraw
- I realized the other day that I've lived in New York longer than I've lived anywhere else. It's amazing: I am a New Yorker. It's strange I never thought I would be. — David Bowie
- It's been amazing how this crazy career has been created. I feel that it's been given to me. I wouldn't be anywhere without Victoria's Secret. — Candice Swanepoel