Apparent meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Apparent.
- (adjective satellite) : appearing as such but not necessarily so
- (adjective satellite) : clearly revealed to the mind or the senses or judgment
It is a myth that art has to be sold. It is not like stocking a grocery store where people fill a pushcart. Art is a product that has no apparent need. The salesperson builds the need in the mind of the buyer.
More words related to the meanings of Apparent
More words from Urdu related to Apparent
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Apparent meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
انگشت نماناترناچھونے جوگچمک دارآشکاروافرضیامنہ پھٹشفافواضعسوزاںچمکتابدنامواضح طور پرنورانی کرناظاہِردھکتا ہُواتعلیقہٴ مال تجارتجس کے نیچے خط لگا ہومشہورضیا بارشان داردیکھنے میںبرہنہ شبیہجلنادھوپ دارذہینوا کرنابھڑکیلاسلگاناتیزبیانعالم خارجیمرئیفاحشنتھرا ہوااعلان کرنا eêlaanہویدابے ہودہظاہرداریپرگھٹپرگھٹ کرنامسلمجو دکھائی دے سکےمعنی رکھناروشَنمعلومعریاںاتینتدِل کش ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Apparent
What are the meanings of Apparent in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Apparent in Urdu are روشن - roshan, آشکارا - aashkaara, واضح - waazeh, معلوم - maluum, فاش - faash, ظاہر - zaahir, ظاہری - zaahiri and پرگھٹ - Parghaat. To understand how would you translate the word Apparent in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Apparent or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Apparent synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Apparent. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Apparent in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Apparent in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Apparent with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by apparent?
Meanings of apparent are روشن - roshan, آشکارا - aashkaara, واضح - waazeh, معلوم - maluum, فاش - faash, ظاہر - zaahir, ظاہری - zaahiri and پرگھٹ - Parghaat
Whats the definition of apparent?
Definition of the apparent are
- appearing as such but not necessarily so
- clearly revealed to the mind or the senses or judgment
What is the synonym of apparent?
Synonym of word apparent are brighter, flagrant, evidents, evident, express, shiny, known, open, evidential, brightened
What are the idioms related to apparent?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word apparent.
- Show me a liar and i will show thee a thief
- Falsehood though it seems profitable will hurt you truth though it seems hurtful will profit you
- Falsehood though it seems profitable will hurt you; truth though it seems hurtful will profit you
- A golden age
- Absence is to love what wind is to fire it puts out the little it kindles the great
What are the quotes with word apparent?
Here are the quotes with the word apparent in them
- At a certain age it just became apparent to me that this was probably the work that I would have to do. — Daniel Day Lewis
- Adulthood is the ever-shrinking period between childhood and old age. It is the apparent aim of modern industrial societies to reduce this period to a minimum. — Thomas Szasz
- It is a myth that art has to be sold. It is not like stocking a grocery store where people fill a pushcart. Art is a product that has no apparent need. The salesperson builds the need in the mind of the buyer. — Jack White
- There are two kinds of artists in this world those that work because the spirit is in them, and they cannot be silent if they would, and those that speak from a conscientious desire to make apparent to others the beauty that has awakened their own admiration. — Anna Katharine Green