Apprehensive meanings in Urdu
Apprehensive meanings in Urdu is خوف زدہ Apprehensive in Urdu. More meanings of apprehensive, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Apprehensive.
- (adjective satellite) : quick to understand
- (adjective satellite) : in fear or dread of possible evil or harm
- (adjective satellite) : mentally upset over possible misfortune or danger etc
When I started this project, I was a young architect. I was very apprehensive about any changes to the design. Whether I wanted to or not, I learned that you can accept some changes to its form without compromising its intent. But it's a leap of faith that I didn't want to make initially - to put it mildly.
More words from Urdu related to Apprehensive
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Apprehensive meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Apprehensive in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Apprehensive in Urdu is خوف زدہ. To understand how would you translate the word Apprehensive in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Apprehensive or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Apprehensive synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Apprehensive. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Apprehensive in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Apprehensive in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Apprehensive with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by apprehensive?
Meaning of apprehensive is خوف زدہ
Whats the definition of apprehensive?
Definition of the apprehensive are
- quick to understand
- in fear or dread of possible evil or harm
- mentally upset over possible misfortune or danger etc
What is the synonym of apprehensive?
Synonym of word apprehensive are scalled, fearnaught, petrified, horror stricken, feared, speared, underaid, darned, affeared, scried
What are the quotes with word apprehensive?
Here are the quotes with the word apprehensive in them
- When I started this project, I was a young architect. I was very apprehensive about any changes to the design. Whether I wanted to or not, I learned that you can accept some changes to its form without compromising its intent. But it's a leap of faith that I didn't want to make initially - to put it mildly. — Michael Arad
- Sometimes the only way to make palatable that which is appalling and apprehensive is to season it with some humor. — Terrence Howard
- A tyrant must put on the appearance of uncommon devotion to religion. Subjects are less apprehensive of illegal treatment from a ruler whom they consider god-fearing and pious. On the other hand, they do less easily move against him, believing that he has the gods on his side. — Aristotle