Apprentice meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Apprentice.
- (noun) : works for an expert to learn a trade
- (verb) : be or work as an apprentice
More words from Urdu related to Apprentice
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Apprentice meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom related to the meaning of Apprentice
What are the meanings of Apprentice in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Apprentice in Urdu are شاگرد - shaagird, سیکھتڑ - Saykenthar, تلمیز - talmiiz, چیلا - cheyla and نوآموز - nou aamoz. To understand how would you translate the word Apprentice in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Apprentice or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Apprentice synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Apprentice. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Apprentice in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Apprentice in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Apprentice with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by apprentice?
Meanings of apprentice are شاگرد - shaagird, سیکھتڑ - Saykenthar, تلمیز - talmiiz, چیلا - cheyla and نوآموز - nou aamoz
Whats the definition of apprentice?
Definition of the apprentice are
- works for an expert to learn a trade
- be or work as an apprentice
What is the synonym of apprentice?
Synonym of word apprentice are learner, disciple, abecedarian, scholar, pupil, chelas, chelae, amateur, discipling, pupils
What are the idioms related to apprentice?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word apprentice.
- Today is yesterday's pupil
What are the quotes with word apprentice?
Here are the quotes with the word apprentice in them
- It is the artist who realizes that there is a supreme force above him and works gladly away as a small apprentice under God's heaven. — Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
- They put me on the shift where they thought I could do the least harm, midnight to eight in the morning. Although the hours were lousy, they were perfect for an apprentice reporter. — Andrea Mitchell
- Jessica Simpson is the youth ambassador for Operation Smile, and an episode of The Apprentice featured a team managing a charity concert she put on. Donald Trump came on stage and pledged a donation. — Roma Downey
- All of the women on The Apprentice flirted with me - consciously or unconsciously. That's to be expected. — Donald Trump