Appropriation meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Appropriation.
- (noun) : money set aside (as by a legislature) for a specific purpose
- (noun) : incorporation by joining or uniting
- (noun) : a deliberate act of acquisition of something, often without the permission of the owner
If philosophy is practice, a demand to know the manner in which its history is to be studied is entailed: a theoretical attitude toward it becomes real only in the living appropriation of its contents from the texts.
More words from Urdu related to Appropriation
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Appropriation meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
درستتسلیم کرناغور کرناتصدیقبات پکی کرناپسند کرنامنگنیدرست کرناعہدہاتفاق کرناتقرریخاطر و مدارت کرنااستحکاماقرار کرنارتبہمنظور ہوناعہدٹھیراناتعیناتیحمایت کرنااستقراردخل کرناگدی نشینیماننامان لینامشغولیتتصدیق کرناتعیناتتوثیق کرناقبولبانٹٹھیکقبول کرنادعوت دیناقراردادجائز قراراظہار خوشنودی کرناکامٹھیک کرنامنصببجاراضی ہوناسماعت کرنامضبوطیتسلیمنامساد کرنانسبتمضبوط کرناتعین ...
What are the meanings of Appropriation in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Appropriation in Urdu are منظور کرنا - manzuur karna, تقرر - taqarrur and تخصیص - takhsiis. To understand how would you translate the word Appropriation in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Appropriation or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Appropriation synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Appropriation. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Appropriation in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Appropriation in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Appropriation with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by appropriation?
Meanings of appropriation are منظور کرنا - manzuur karna, تقرر - taqarrur and تخصیص - takhsiis
Whats the definition of appropriation?
Definition of the appropriation are
- money set aside (as by a legislature) for a specific purpose
- incorporation by joining or uniting
- a deliberate act of acquisition of something, often without the permission of the owner
What is the synonym of appropriation?
Synonym of word appropriation are entertain, concede, approve, approbate, acquiesce, installation, accede, designation, appointment, ratification
What are the quotes with word appropriation?
Here are the quotes with the word appropriation in them
- After its hothouse incubation in the seventies, appropriation breathed important new life into art. This life flowered spectacularly over the decades - even if it's now close to aesthetic kudzu. — Jerry Saltz
- If philosophy is practice, a demand to know the manner in which its history is to be studied is entailed: a theoretical attitude toward it becomes real only in the living appropriation of its contents from the texts. — Karl Jaspers
- Buying books would be a good thing if one could also buy the time to read them in: but as a rule the purchase of books is mistaken for the appropriation of their contents. — Arthur Schopenhauer