Apt meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Apt.
- (adjective satellite) : mentally quick and resourceful
- (adjective satellite) : at risk of or subject to experiencing something usually unpleasant
- (adjective satellite) : (usually followed by to') naturally disposed toward
More words related to the meanings of Apt
More words from Urdu related to Apt
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Apt meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ماتممطلبیعاشقلائقفائدہنتیجہجُزویڈکیانجام تک پہنچنابے صبرارجوعقابِلِ قَياستبباعتحملکارگزارکھڑابند کرناترچھیقادرپارذی استعدادغرضمَعقُولسیماب وشمحنت کشکٹیلیبے دارلولینمتواجہانتہاخم دارمستعدرنگ لاناکناراجانبدارنشانہپایاںذکی الحسباعثشوقینڈھلابيعانہخاصموجوداختتامکممائلتمام یا پورا کرناتیزی سےنشانہ لگانا ...
Idioms with the word Apt in it
What are the meanings of Apt in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Apt in Urdu are مستعد - mustaid, مائل - maa el, مَعقُول - Maqool and دَرُست. To understand how would you translate the word Apt in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Apt or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Apt synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Apt. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Apt in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Apt in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Apt with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by apt?
Meanings of apt are مستعد - mustaid, مائل - maa el, مَعقُول - Maqool and دَرُست
Whats the definition of apt?
Definition of the apt are
- mentally quick and resourceful
- at risk of or subject to experiencing something usually unpleasant
- (usually followed by to') naturally disposed toward
What is the synonym of apt?
Synonym of word apt are earnest, minded, inclines, diligent, conducive, inclinable, ablest, ffeasible~, impugned, feasible
What are the idioms with the word apt?
Here are the idioms with the word apt in them.
- Men apt to promise are apt to forget
- Poor man are apt to think everybody flouts them
- Reason is apt to be of more avail than blind force
What are the idioms related to apt?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word apt.
- Lie in the way
What are the quotes with word apt?
Here are the quotes with the word apt in them
- The class distinctions proper to a democratic society are not those of rank or money, still less, as is apt to happen when these are abandoned, of race, but of age. — W.H.Auden
- The advice of the elders to young men is very apt to be as unreal as a list of the hundred best books. — Oliver Wendell Holmes
- Men are but children of a larger growth, Our appetites as apt to change as theirs, And full as craving too, and full as vain. — Diane Arbus
- It is natural to indulge in the illusions of hope. We are apt to shut our eyes to that siren until she allures us to our death. — Gertrude Stein