Arbiter meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and 1 Urdu definitions related to the word Arbiter.
- (noun) : someone chosen to judge and decide a disputed issue
- (noun) : someone with the power to settle matters at will
- بَغير دَباو کے فيصلَہ سُنانے والا
Even those who, like me, believe that Roe v. Wade and the decisions elaborating on reproductive rights were constitutionally correct must recognize that, for many on the right, the sudden and relatively sloppily reasoned character of the abortion rulings... did real damage to the Court's reputation as a relatively neutral arbiter of legal disputes.
More words from Urdu related to Arbiter
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Arbiter meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ٹھیکعدل پسندپادشاہثالثایک تہائغیر جانب دارحاکمراستحق پرحکمعادلانہدرستہیفَرماں رَواعادلحُکَمآنکناانصاف کرناحقمعتدلثالَثتیسرابے پچواجبینیزہ بازی کرناسَرکارمنصففیصلمفتیجیوری کا رکنحق پرستضبط یا کم کرنے والاحاکَمثلثبے طرف دارججصحیحعدیلالگ کرناصافمحضستیابادیصاحبثالَثی کَرنے والاسویئمغیر جانبدارحکم دیناسیدھاایمان داربچولیا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Arbiter
What are the meanings of Arbiter in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Arbiter in Urdu are حاکَم - Haakam, پَنچ, ثالث - saalis, ثالَث - Salis and منصف - munsif. To understand how would you translate the word Arbiter in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Arbiter or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Arbiter synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Arbiter. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Arbiter in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Arbiter in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Arbiter with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by arbiter?
Meanings of arbiter are حاکَم - Haakam, پَنچ, ثالث - saalis, ثالَث - Salis and منصف - munsif
Whats the definition of arbiter?
Definition of the arbiter are
- someone chosen to judge and decide a disputed issue
- someone with the power to settle matters at will
- بَغير دَباو کے فيصلَہ سُنانے والا
What is the synonym of arbiter?
Synonym of word arbiter are arbitrator, mediants, umpire, third, moderator, mediator, juror, sequester, jury, just
What are the idioms related to arbiter?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word arbiter.
- A good judge conceives quickly judges slowly
- No just man ever became rich all at once
- Very serious is the wrath of an upright man
What are the quotes with word arbiter?
Here are the quotes with the word arbiter in them
- Anarchism is the great liberator of man from the phantoms that have held him captive it is the arbiter and pacifier of the two forces for individual and social harmony. — Emma Goldman
- Even those who, like me, believe that Roe v. Wade and the decisions elaborating on reproductive rights were constitutionally correct must recognize that, for many on the right, the sudden and relatively sloppily reasoned character of the abortion rulings... did real damage to the Court's reputation as a relatively neutral arbiter of legal disputes. — Laurence Tribe