Arbitration meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Arbitration.
- (noun) : the act of deciding as an arbiter; giving authoritative judgment
- (noun) : (law) the hearing and determination of a dispute by an impartial referee agreed to by both parties (often used to settle disputes between labor and management)
The government's desire to expand global trade may be understandable, but we mustn't give away too much. We must tell our elected representatives to at least delay the Canada-China FIPA until it has been examined more thoroughly, and to reconsider the inclusion of investor-state arbitration mechanisms in all trade deals.
More words related to the meanings of Arbitration
More words from Urdu related to Arbitration
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Arbitration meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
فتویثباتخاتمہانجمنپرکھآباد کاریپندپنچ فیصلہپنچایتجانچاہل جیوری کی رائےتہیہانجامجماعتخرد مندیقراردادثالثیڈگری کرنامشاورَتقیاسانتباہطفیلاخیرخیالرفعجمع بندیقطعی رائےانعاممشورہعقلتدبیربیچ بچاؤختمسمجھتصفیہحکماستقلالدلانا یا دینامجلسعقل سلیمزندگی میں پیوستگینصیحتفیصلہحکم نامہانسرامبصیرتتجویز پنچایتجذمعاقبتموٴتمر ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Arbitration
What are the meanings of Arbitration in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Arbitration in Urdu are ثالثی - saalisi, فیصلہ - faeslah and پنچایت - panchaayat. To understand how would you translate the word Arbitration in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Arbitration or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Arbitration synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Arbitration. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Arbitration in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Arbitration in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Arbitration with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by arbitration?
Meanings of arbitration are ثالثی - saalisi, فیصلہ - faeslah and پنچایت - panchaayat
Whats the definition of arbitration?
Definition of the arbitration are
- the act of deciding as an arbiter; giving authoritative judgment
- (law) the hearing and determination of a dispute by an impartial referee agreed to by both parties (often used to settle disputes between labor and management)
What is the synonym of arbitration?
Synonym of word arbitration are arbitrable, judicial decree, arbitrated, juds, mediation, decision, arbitrages, judication, arbitrage, award
What are the idioms related to arbitration?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word arbitration.
- Good office
- A good judge conceives quickly judges slowly
- Fix on
- Make up one mind
- Make up ones mind
What are the quotes with word arbitration?
Here are the quotes with the word arbitration in them
- The government's desire to expand global trade may be understandable, but we mustn't give away too much. We must tell our elected representatives to at least delay the Canada-China FIPA until it has been examined more thoroughly, and to reconsider the inclusion of investor-state arbitration mechanisms in all trade deals. — David Suzuki
- The richest love is that which submits to the arbitration of time. — Lawrence Durrell
- Do I believe in arbitration? I do. But not in arbitration between the lion and the lamb, in which the lamb is in the morning found inside the lion. — Samuel Gompers
- Wars will remain while human nature remains. I believe in my soul in cooperation, in arbitration but the soldier's occupation we cannot say is gone until human nature is gone. — Rutherford B. Hayes