Aristotle meanings in Urdu
Aristotle meanings in Urdu is ارسطو Aristotle in Urdu. More meanings of aristotle, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Aristotle.
- (noun) : one of the greatest of the ancient Athenian philosophers; pupil of Plato; teacher of Alexander the Great (384-322 BC)
More words from Urdu related to Aristotle
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Aristotle meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Aristotle in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Aristotle in Urdu is ارسطو - Aristu. To understand how would you translate the word Aristotle in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Aristotle or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Aristotle synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Aristotle. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Aristotle in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Aristotle in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Aristotle with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by aristotle?
Meaning of aristotle is ارسطو - Aristu
Whats the definition of aristotle?
Definition of the aristotle are
- one of the greatest of the ancient Athenian philosophers; pupil of Plato; teacher of Alexander the Great (384-322 BC)
What is the synonym of aristotle?
Synonym of word aristotle are aristotelean, arist, aristophanic, aristocort, aristo, aristarchy, orismology, aristotelic, aristarch, aristulate
What are the quotes with word aristotle?
Here are the quotes with the word aristotle in them
- In the information age, you don't teach philosophy as they did after feudalism. You perform it. If Aristotle were alive today he'd have a talk show. — Timothy Leary
- I will admit, like Socrates and Aristotle and Plato and some other philosophers, that there are instances where the death penalty would seem appropriate. — Jack Kevorkian
- During the 1950s, Aristotle Onassis and I formed what grew to be a close friendship and association in several business ventures. — Paul Getty
- The last part, the part you're now approaching, was for Aristotle the most important for happiness. — Charles Van Doren