Arm meanings in Urdu
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word Arm.
- (noun) : the part of an armchair or sofa that supports the elbow and forearm of a seated person
- (noun) : a human limb; technically the part of the superior limb between the shoulder and the elbow but commonly used to refer to the whole superior limb
- (noun) : any instrument or instrumentality used in fighting or hunting
- (verb) : supply with arms
- (verb) : prepare oneself for a military confrontation
- (noun) : any projection that is thought to resemble a human arm
- (noun) : the part of a garment that is attached at the armhole and that provides a cloth covering for the arm
- (noun) : a division of some larger or more complex organization
More words related to the meanings of Arm
More words from Urdu related to Arm
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Arm meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
دابمٹھیکفبازویاراپشت پناہیلگناحمایت کرناقبضہ کرناحکم دینانیم گَزطاقتقدر دانیآڑچانٹاپشت پناہی کرناحکومتگرفتقابو میں لیناآنے والاتیار ہوناناگہانی اور سخت طمانچے سےپہنچناقوتچنگلفرماناپہلوتابپرورشآسراوسیلہہمدردی کرناقابوبانہہرکاوٹاگلاکمر باندھنادفعتاًپسارناسنبھالناشسترقبضہچھونابازو پر ہونااقتداردست گیریپلاتائیدزورحکم ...
Idiom with the word Arm in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Arm
What are the meanings of Arm in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Arm in Urdu are ہاتھ - haath, بازو - baazu, کمر باندھنا - kamar baandhna and اسلحہ - aslahah. To understand how would you translate the word Arm in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Arm or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Arm synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Arm. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Arm in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Arm in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Arm with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by arm?
Meanings of arm are ہاتھ - haath, بازو - baazu, کمر باندھنا - kamar baandhna and اسلحہ - aslahah
Whats the definition of arm?
Definition of the arm are
- the part of an armchair or sofa that supports the elbow and forearm of a seated person
- a human limb; technically the part of the superior limb between the shoulder and the elbow but commonly used to refer to the whole superior limb
- any instrument or instrumentality used in fighting or hunting
- supply with arms
- prepare oneself for a military confrontation
- any projection that is thought to resemble a human arm
- the part of a garment that is attached at the armhole and that provides a cloth covering for the arm
- a division of some larger or more complex organization
What is the synonym of arm?
Synonym of word arm are command, arm gret, clutch, winging, authority, sleetiest, forthcoming, sleeved, daddle, arp
What are the idioms with the word arm?
Here are the idioms with the word arm in them.
- Stretch your arm no further than your arm will reach
What are the idioms related to arm?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word arm.
- To fly to arms
- Early sow early mow
- One good turn deserves another
- Open the purse and then open thy sack
- Pass me the rhubarb and i will pass you the senna
What are the quotes with word arm?
Here are the quotes with the word arm in them
- When I go to the clinic next and sit with a tube in my arm and watch the poison go in, I'm in an attitude of abject passivity. It doesn't feel like fighting at all it just feels like submitting. — Christopher Hitchens
- Americans are cool if you show just a chink of vulnerability, they respond so much. They'll pat you on the arm and say, 'Hey kid, you're all right.' Brits will respond but they are much more cynical. — Bear Grylls
- One of my earliest memories is of my father carrying me in one arm with a picket sign in the other. — Camryn Manheim
- It is education that will arm us with the tools that will enable us to succeed and put a stop to the rising rates of preventable death. — Christy Turlington