Armour meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Armour.
- (noun) : tough more-or-less rigid protective covering of an animal or plant
- (noun) : protective covering made of metal and used in combat
- (noun) : a military unit consisting of armored fighting vehicles
- (verb) : equip with armor
I don't want to clip on the armour every morning. I've seen some politicians do this and they get a bit mangled and bitter. I just refuse to do that. I refuse to be angry or bitter or complain, and I remain open. I may sometimes be a bit too open but I'm not going to change that one bit.
More words from Urdu related to Armour
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Armour meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Armour in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Armour
What are the meanings of Armour in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Armour in Urdu are بکتر - baktar, زرہ بکتر - zirah baktar and زرہ - zirah. To understand how would you translate the word Armour in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Armour or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Armour synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Armour. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Armour in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Armour in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Armour with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by armour?
Meanings of armour are بکتر - baktar, زرہ بکتر - zirah baktar and زرہ - zirah
Whats the definition of armour?
Definition of the armour are
- tough more-or-less rigid protective covering of an animal or plant
- protective covering made of metal and used in combat
- a military unit consisting of armored fighting vehicles
- equip with armor
What is the synonym of armour?
Synonym of word armour are mail, armoured dress, armature, iota
What are the idioms with the word armour?
Here are the idioms with the word armour in them.
- Put off your armour and then show your courage
- Religion is the best armour in the world but the worst cloak
What are the idioms related to armour?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word armour.
- A clear conscience is a coat of mail
- To fly high
- Spurs are the first part of armour
What are the quotes with word armour?
Here are the quotes with the word armour in them
- I don't want to clip on the armour every morning. I've seen some politicians do this and they get a bit mangled and bitter. I just refuse to do that. I refuse to be angry or bitter or complain, and I remain open. I may sometimes be a bit too open but I'm not going to change that one bit. — Nick Clegg
- I realised how paranoid and guarded and not trusting - walled-in - I had become. Not consciously so, but just this armour that I kind of have, protective armour. It's not for my friends or family, but for being.outside in the world, always on guard. — Jennifer Aniston