Army meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Army.
- (noun) : a large number of people united for some specific purpose
- (noun) : a permanent organization of the military land forces of a nation or state
- (noun) : the army of the United States of America; the agency that organizes and trains soldiers for land warfare
More words from Urdu related to Army
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Army meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
صاحب خانہخیمہ گاڑنامجمعقلعے کے اوپر فوج متعین کرناداعیلشکریہجومکوٹ بندیمہمان داری کرناکثرتاَزدحاممیزباناُردو زُبانصدرجلوتسپاہی مہیہ کرناجنگیجماؤبھِیڑمہمان دارخیمہاردوبھیڑ جمع ہوناغولفوجی دستہعسکربھیڑسینابسیرا کرناجتھامورچہ بندی کرناجرگہحربیانبوہقلعے کی فوجسپاہپڑاؤ ڈالناہجُومدلعسکریچھاؤنیگھمسانفوجی چھاؤنیفوجیخلقتجمِ غفیرمہمان نوازپاکستان کی قومی زبانلشکرجم گھٹا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Army
What are the meanings of Army in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Army in Urdu are سپاہ - sipaah, لشکر - lashkar, فوج - fauj, اردو - urdu and عسکر - askar. To understand how would you translate the word Army in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Army or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Army synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Army. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Army in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Army in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Army with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by army?
Meanings of army are سپاہ - sipaah, لشکر - lashkar, فوج - fauj, اردو - urdu and عسکر - askar
Whats the definition of army?
Definition of the army are
- a large number of people united for some specific purpose
- a permanent organization of the military land forces of a nation or state
- the army of the United States of America; the agency that organizes and trains soldiers for land warfare
What is the synonym of army?
Synonym of word army are military, legions, legion, lashkars, hordes, lashkar, armies, multitude, crowd, host
What are the idioms with the word army?
Here are the idioms with the word army in them.
- An army goes upon its belly
What are the idioms related to army?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word army.
- Lies hunt in packs
- An army goes upon its belly
- God heals and the physician hath thanks
- One does the work another gets the name
- If the head is afflicted all the limbs grow weak
What are the quotes with word army?
Here are the quotes with the word army in them
- I was drafted into the Army when I was 19 and came out at age 22. Most people that I knew didn't think they'd come home alive. I didn't think I would either, so I was happy when I did. — Ed Koch
- The average bright young man who is drafted hates the whole business because an army always tries to eliminate the individual differences in men. — Andy Rooney
- An Army is a collection of armed men obliged to obey one man. Every change in the rules which impairs the principle weakens the army. — William Tecumseh Sherman
- The eventual place the American army should take on the western front was to a large extent influenced by the vital question of communication and supply. — Kelly Miller