Aroused meanings in Urdu
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Aroused.
- (adjective satellite) : keenly excited (especially sexually) or indicating excitement
- (adjective satellite) : feeling great sexual desire
- (adjective satellite) : (of persons) excessively affected by emotion
- (adjective satellite) : emotionally aroused
- (adjective satellite) : aroused to action
- (adjective satellite) : brought to a state of great tension
Apathy can be overcome by enthusiasm, and enthusiasm can only be aroused by two things: first, an ideal, with takes the imagination by storm, and second, a definite intelligible plan for carrying that ideal into practice.
More words related to the meanings of Aroused
More words from Urdu related to Aroused
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Aroused meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
مفعول لہمحتاطجاگتاجاگ اُٹھنابد قماشویرانروشندرخشاںچوکّناجگا ہوافروزاںست جگیخشم انگیزسر کششعلہ زنبرملاوحشیمشتعلجاگا ہواغلیظ آورہوشیارناگوارضدیچمکتا ہواہوشیار کرنابے خوابجاگناکُھلا ہُوابے لگامجلتا ہوادہکتا ہوابیدارجاگتا ہواسوزاںبیدار ہونابھڑکانے والاوائلڈدمکتاچوکساُٹھتابھڑکتا ہوابے دارطیش آفریںدہکتاآشکاراجنگلیدمکتا ہوابے دار کرناخبردارجگانا ...
What are the meanings of Aroused in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Aroused in Urdu are مشتعل - mushtail, بیدار - bey daar and جاگا ہوا - jaagaa hu a. To understand how would you translate the word Aroused in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Aroused or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Aroused synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Aroused. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Aroused in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Aroused in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Aroused with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by aroused?
Meanings of aroused are مشتعل - mushtail, بیدار - bey daar and جاگا ہوا - jaagaa hu a
Whats the definition of aroused?
Definition of the aroused are
- keenly excited (especially sexually) or indicating excitement
- feeling great sexual desire
- (of persons) excessively affected by emotion
- emotionally aroused
- aroused to action
- brought to a state of great tension
What is the synonym of aroused?
Synonym of word aroused are enervated, feagued, awned, agitative, enraging, waking, agitating, enrages, wakeful, aggravator
What are the quotes with word aroused?
Here are the quotes with the word aroused in them
- Apathy can be overcome by enthusiasm, and enthusiasm can only be aroused by two things: first, an ideal, with takes the imagination by storm, and second, a definite intelligible plan for carrying that ideal into practice. — Arnold J. Toynbee
- Between 2 and 3 in the morning of the 19th inst. I was aroused by the cry that the enemy was upon us. — Richard Francis Burton
- Patriotism is an ephemeral motive that scarcely ever outlasts the particular threat to society that aroused it. — Denis Diderot
- I was losing interest in politics, when the repeal of the Missouri Compromise aroused me again. What I have done since then is pretty well known. — Abraham Lincoln