Arrow meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Arrow.
- (noun) : a mark to indicate a direction or relation
- (noun) : a projectile with a straight thin shaft and an arrowhead on one end and stabilizing vanes on the other; intended to be shot from a bow
More words from Urdu related to Arrow
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Arrow meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Arrow in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Arrow
What are the meanings of Arrow in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Arrow in Urdu are تیر - tiir and ناوک - naawak. To understand how would you translate the word Arrow in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Arrow or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Arrow synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Arrow. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Arrow in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Arrow in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Arrow with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by arrow?
Meanings of arrow are تیر - tiir and ناوک - naawak
Whats the definition of arrow?
Definition of the arrow are
- a mark to indicate a direction or relation
- a projectile with a straight thin shaft and an arrowhead on one end and stabilizing vanes on the other; intended to be shot from a bow
What is the synonym of arrow?
Synonym of word arrow are margin, dart, brink, tar, swam, arrows, passed, shaft
What are the idioms with the word arrow?
Here are the idioms with the word arrow in them.
- A word spoken is an arrow let fly
- Draw not thy bow before the arrow be fixed
What are the idioms related to arrow?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word arrow.
- A good are her is not known by his arrows but by his aim
- A man without money is a bow without an arrow
- A word and a stone let go cannot be recalled
- He that's always shooting must sometimes hit
- What's done can't be undone
What are the quotes with word arrow?
Here are the quotes with the word arrow in them
- Death is like an arrow that is already in flight, and your life lasts only until it reaches you. — Georg Hermes
- I got to dress up in funny clothes and run around New Zealand with a bow and arrow for 18 months, how bad could that be? — Orlando Bloom