As meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word As.
- (noun) : a very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms; arsenic and arsenic compounds are used as herbicides and insecticides and various alloys; found in arsenopyrite and orpiment and realgar
- (noun) : a United States territory on the eastern part of the island of Samoa
- (adverb) : to the same degree (often followed by as')
|She can ask him||وہ ان سے پوچھ سکتی ہے|
More words from Urdu related to As
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word As meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word As in it
Idioms related to the meaning of As
What are the meanings of As in Urdu?
Meanings of the word As in Urdu are جون - juun, جیسا - jaesa and بطور - bah taur. To understand how would you translate the word As in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to As or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered As synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word As. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use As in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say As in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of As with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by as?
Meanings of as are جون - juun, جیسا - jaesa and بطور - bah taur
Whats the definition of as?
Definition of the as are
- a very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms; arsenic and arsenic compounds are used as herbicides and insecticides and various alloys; found in arsenopyrite and orpiment and realgar
- a United States territory on the eastern part of the island of Samoa
- to the same degree (often followed by as')
What is the synonym of as?
Synonym of word as are which, june, awelas, such as, similar, likeas, just as, glandiform, by way of, nit
What are the idioms with the word as?
Here are the idioms with the word as in them.
- A bad jack may have as bad a jill
- A bad neighbour is as great evil as a good neighbour is an advantage
- A diamond daughter turns to glass as a wife
- A man is old as he feels himself to be
- A man must plough with such oxen as he has
What are the idioms related to as?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word as.
- He that slays shall be slain
- Sing another song or tune
- Forgive that you may be forgiven
- Make every bargain clear and plain that none may afterwards complain
- Make every bargain clear and plain; that none may afterwards complain
What are the quotes with word as?
Here are the quotes with the word as in them
- Old age, believe me, is a good and pleasant thing. It is true you are gently shouldered off the stage, but then you are given such a comfortable front stall as spectator. — Confucius
- None are so old as those who have outlived enthusiasm. — Henry David Thoreau
- What most persons consider as virtue, after the age of 40 is simply a loss of energy. — Voltaire
- As long as any adult thinks that he, like the parents and teachers of old, can become introspective, invoking his own youth to understand the youth before him, he is lost. — Margaret Mead
How to use as in a sentence?
Here is few example on how to use as in a sentence.
- Past — زمانہ ماضی
- She can ask him — وہ ان سے پوچھ سکتی ہے