As much as meanings in Urdu
As much as meanings in Urdu is اتنا As much as in Urdu. More meanings of as much as, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
I'm 20 years old. I like to party as much as anyone my age. Going clubbing is my way of relaxing or releasing a lot of stress. I don't feel that I should have to justify that part of my life. I don't know that I'm necessarily an addict.
I've spent as much as 30 grand on a watch but it's not about flaunting my wealth. I don't have many extravagances but watches are my biggest one. I must have 30 of them now. I've been collecting since the age of nine, when I won a black TAG in a karting event.
More words from Urdu related to As much as
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word As much as meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word As much as in it
Idioms related to the meaning of As much as
What are the meanings of As much as in Urdu?
Meanings of the word As much as in Urdu is اتنا - itna. To understand how would you translate the word As much as in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to As much as or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered As much as synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word As much as. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use As much as in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say As much as in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of As much as with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by as much as?
Meaning of as much as is اتنا - itna
Whats the definition of as much as?
Definition of the as much as are
What is the synonym of as much as?
Synonym of word as much as are much, this much, that much, thus, this many, that many
What are the idioms with the word as much as?
Here are the idioms with the word as much as in them.
- Goods are worth just as much as they can be sold for
- The first blow is as much as two
- Well beaten cries as much as badly beaten
What are the idioms related to as much as?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word as much as.
- A small sum will serve to pay a short reckoning
- A sorrow is an itching place which is made wrose by scratching
- As a wolf is like a dogo is a flatterer like a friend
- Great strokes make not sweet music
- Hope is as cheap as despair
What are the quotes with word as much as?
Here are the quotes with the word as much as in them
- It's sad, actually, because my anxiety keeps me from enjoying things as much as I should at this age. — Amanda Seyfried
- I'm 20 years old. I like to party as much as anyone my age. Going clubbing is my way of relaxing or releasing a lot of stress. I don't feel that I should have to justify that part of my life. I don't know that I'm necessarily an addict. — Lindsay Lohan
- I've spent as much as 30 grand on a watch but it's not about flaunting my wealth. I don't have many extravagances but watches are my biggest one. I must have 30 of them now. I've been collecting since the age of nine, when I won a black TAG in a karting event. — Jenson Button
- For me the Anita series is built like a mystery series, which means that as much as possible each book stands alone, so you have a mystery to solve from the beginning to the end of the book. — Laurell K.Hamilton