Ascension meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Ascension.
- (noun) : a movement upward
- (noun) : the act of changing location in an upward direction
- (noun) : (astronomy) the rising of a star above the horizon
- (noun) : (New Testament) the rising of the body of Jesus into heaven on the 40th day after his Resurrection
- (noun) : (Christianity) celebration of the Ascension of Christ into heaven; observed on the 40th day after Easter
More words related to the meanings of Ascension
More words from Urdu related to Ascension
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Ascension meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Ascension
What are the meanings of Ascension in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Ascension in Urdu are چڑھاؤ - charhaa o, عروج - uruuj and رفعت - rafat. To understand how would you translate the word Ascension in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Ascension or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Ascension synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Ascension. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Ascension in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Ascension in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Ascension with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by ascension?
Meanings of ascension are چڑھاؤ - charhaa o, عروج - uruuj and رفعت - rafat
Whats the definition of ascension?
Definition of the ascension are
- a movement upward
- the act of changing location in an upward direction
- (astronomy) the rising of a star above the horizon
- (New Testament) the rising of the body of Jesus into heaven on the 40th day after his Resurrection
- (Christianity) celebration of the Ascension of Christ into heaven; observed on the 40th day after Easter
What is the synonym of ascension?
Synonym of word ascension are incatenation, rise, wraths, height, plashing, exaltation, water flood, elation, fluctuation, ascent
What are the idioms related to ascension?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word ascension.
- Death is bitter to man in prosperity or in much business
- To be at one zenith