Ascetic meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Ascetic.
- (noun) : someone who practices self denial as a spiritual discipline
- (adjective) : pertaining to or characteristic of an ascetic or the practice of rigorous self-discipline
More words from Urdu related to Ascetic
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Ascetic meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Ascetic
What are the meanings of Ascetic in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Ascetic in Urdu are زاہد - zaahid, ناسک - naasik, جوگی - jogi and بیراگی - baeraagi. To understand how would you translate the word Ascetic in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Ascetic or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Ascetic synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Ascetic. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Ascetic in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Ascetic in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Ascetic with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by ascetic?
Meanings of ascetic are زاہد - zaahid, ناسک - naasik, جوگی - jogi and بیراگی - baeraagi
Whats the definition of ascetic?
Definition of the ascetic are
- someone who practices self denial as a spiritual discipline
- pertaining to or characteristic of an ascetic or the practice of rigorous self-discipline
What is the synonym of ascetic?
Synonym of word ascetic are pious, hermit, devotee, monk, friar, abstinent, yogi, recluse, austerity, asceticism
What are the idioms related to ascetic?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word ascetic.
- A prophet is not honoured in his own country
- No author is a man of genius to his own publisher
- All hoods make not monks
What are the quotes with word ascetic?
Here are the quotes with the word ascetic in them
- A commercial society whose members are essentially ascetic and indifferent in social ritual has to be provided with blueprints and specifications for evoking the right tone for every occasion. — Marshall McLuhan
- I love my work with a frenetic and perverse love, as an ascetic loves the hair shirt which scratches his belly. — Gustave Flaubert