Ash meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Ash.
- (noun) : any of various deciduous pinnate-leaved ornamental or timber trees of the genus Fraxinus
- (noun) : the residue that remains when something is burned
- (verb) : convert into ashes
- (noun) : strong elastic wood of any of various ash trees; used for furniture and tool handles and sporting goods such as baseball bats
More words from Urdu related to Ash
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Ash meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Ash
What are the meanings of Ash in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Ash in Urdu are راکھ - raakh and خاک - khaak. To understand how would you translate the word Ash in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Ash or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Ash synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Ash. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Ash in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Ash in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Ash with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by ash?
Meanings of ash are راکھ - raakh and خاک - khaak
Whats the definition of ash?
Definition of the ash are
- any of various deciduous pinnate-leaved ornamental or timber trees of the genus Fraxinus
- the residue that remains when something is burned
- convert into ashes
- strong elastic wood of any of various ash trees; used for furniture and tool handles and sporting goods such as baseball bats
What is the synonym of ash?
Synonym of word ash are ashlered, ashlared, ashiest, ashcake, asch, vestigial, valueless, land, grave, earth
What are the idioms related to ash?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word ash.
- A muzzled cat is no good mouser
- A soldier fights upon his stomach
- Fhe that fears death lives not
- He has brought down his nobility to nine pence
- He has brought down his nobility to ninepence