Ashamed meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Ashamed.
- (adjective) : feeling shame or guilt or embarrassment or remorse
More words related to the meanings of Ashamed
More words from Urdu related to Ashamed
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Ashamed meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
خاکسارشرمگیںمخفیچھپی ہوئعذر خواہمعمولیخیرہتائبچپ چپنادمچھپاناوجہچھپامبہم کردہسلیمدھندلا کرناغائبغمگینشرمندہہاتھ پھیرناتاریکشَرَمسربستہلجا وانگمنامپنہاںرنجیدہمحجوبشرمیلامبہمبے ڈھبڈھکا چھپاسیدھا سادچھپیاوجھلافسوس زدہخجلحلیماندھیرا کرناحیادارفرو تنمعذرت خواہغیر واضحلجاوانخفیہڈھکی ہوئبے زباننامعلوممجبورمتاسف ...
Idioms with the word Ashamed in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Ashamed
What are the meanings of Ashamed in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Ashamed in Urdu are شرمندہ - sharmindah, محجوب - maehjuub, نادم - naadim, خجل - khajil, پشیمان - pasheymaan and شرمسار - sharm saar. To understand how would you translate the word Ashamed in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Ashamed or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Ashamed synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Ashamed. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Ashamed in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Ashamed in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Ashamed with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by ashamed?
Meanings of ashamed are شرمندہ - sharmindah, محجوب - maehjuub, نادم - naadim, خجل - khajil, پشیمان - pasheymaan and شرمسار - sharm saar
Whats the definition of ashamed?
Definition of the ashamed are
- feeling shame or guilt or embarrassment or remorse
What is the synonym of ashamed?
Synonym of word ashamed are shimmied, modest, shammed, lowly, repentant, embarring, hidden, contrite, embarred, demure
What are the idioms with the word ashamed?
Here are the idioms with the word ashamed in them.
- Be not ashamed of your handicraft
- Do not be ashamed to eat your meat
- He bears poverty very ill who is ashamed of it
- I am not ashamed to confess that i am ignorant of what i do not know
- Never be ashamed to eat your meat
What are the idioms related to ashamed?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word ashamed.
- Forgiven the unrepentant is like making picture on water
- Hang one head
- To cut a sorry figure
- Tocut a sorry figure
- Hang ones head
What are the quotes with word ashamed?
Here are the quotes with the word ashamed in them
- I have two younger sisters and I'm such an advocate of owning who you are as a person. Don't be ashamed or intimidated. Never feel like you are not amazing. — Khloe Kardashian
- We're taught to be ashamed of confusion, anger, fear and sadness, and to me they're of equal value to happiness, excitement and inspiration. — Alanis Morissette
- The best author will be the one who is ashamed to become a writer. — Friedrich Nietzsche
- We should often feel ashamed of our best actions if the world could see all the motives which produced them. — Francois de La Rochefoucauld