Aspiration meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Aspiration.
- (noun) : a will to succeed
- (noun) : a manner of articulation involving an audible release of breath
- (noun) : the act of inhaling; the drawing in of air (or other gases) as in breathing
But in the back of my mind I've always looked to the biggest-scale Hollywood movies. Because to me the most satisfying experience is of watching a movie, if it's done really well. And so that aspiration is always it for me, if I have the opportunity to do it.
More words related to the meanings of Aspiration
More words from Urdu related to Aspiration
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Aspiration meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Aspiration
What are the meanings of Aspiration in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Aspiration in Urdu are شوق - shauq, امنگ - umang, آرزو - aarzu and تمنا - tamanna. To understand how would you translate the word Aspiration in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Aspiration or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Aspiration synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Aspiration. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Aspiration in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Aspiration in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Aspiration with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by aspiration?
Meanings of aspiration are شوق - shauq, امنگ - umang, آرزو - aarzu and تمنا - tamanna
Whats the definition of aspiration?
Definition of the aspiration are
- a will to succeed
- a manner of articulation involving an audible release of breath
- the act of inhaling; the drawing in of air (or other gases) as in breathing
What is the synonym of aspiration?
Synonym of word aspiration are fondled, obduredness, taste, crotchet, fonding, indecence, pretention, ambition, fonder, hobbyhorsical
What are the idioms related to aspiration?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word aspiration.
- He who desires nothing is not in want
- Put your foot down where you mean to stand
- Delays increase desires and sometimes extinguish them
- Nothing is impossible to a willing mind
- Put one shoulder to the wheel
What are the quotes with word aspiration?
Here are the quotes with the word aspiration in them
- To say the word Romanticism is to say modern art - that is, intimacy, spirituality, color, aspiration towards the infinite, expressed by every means available to the arts. — Charles Baudelaire
- I say to my colleagues never confine your best work, your hopes, your dreams, the aspiration of the American people to what will be signed by George W. Bush because that is too limiting a factor. — Nancy Pelosi
- But in the back of my mind I've always looked to the biggest-scale Hollywood movies. Because to me the most satisfying experience is of watching a movie, if it's done really well. And so that aspiration is always it for me, if I have the opportunity to do it. — Christopher Nolan
- Man tells his aspiration in his God but in his demon he shows his depth of experience. — Margaret Fuller