Assent meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Assent.
- (noun) : agreement with a statement or proposal to do something
Therefore, the church is not absolutely necessary as an object of faith, not even for us today, for then Abraham and the other prophets would not have given assent to those things which were revealed to them from God without any intervening help of the church.
More words related to the meanings of Assent
More words from Urdu related to Assent
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Assent meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Assent
What are the meanings of Assent in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Assent in Urdu are ہامی - haami, مرضی - marzi, قبولیت - qubuuliyat and رضا مندی - raza mandi. To understand how would you translate the word Assent in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Assent or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Assent synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Assent. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Assent in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Assent in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Assent with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by assent?
Meanings of assent are ہامی - haami, مرضی - marzi, قبولیت - qubuuliyat and رضا مندی - raza mandi
Whats the definition of assent?
Definition of the assent are
- agreement with a statement or proposal to do something
What is the synonym of assent?
Synonym of word assent are acceptances, acquiescence, acception, willingness, acceptilation, agreement, acceptancy, acceptableness, stoop, nod
What are the idioms related to assent?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word assent.
- A voluntary burden is not a burden
- Chance makes relations choice makes friends
- Have one will
- His own desire leads every man
- Laberty hall
What are the quotes with word assent?
Here are the quotes with the word assent in them
- Therefore, the church is not absolutely necessary as an object of faith, not even for us today, for then Abraham and the other prophets would not have given assent to those things which were revealed to them from God without any intervening help of the church. — William Ames
- Justifying faith is not a naked assent to the truths of the gospel. — William Gurnall
- Faith means intense, usually confident, belief that is not based on evidence sufficient to command assent from every reasonable person. — Walter Kaufmann