Assertion meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Assertion.
- (noun) : the act of affirming or asserting or stating something
- (noun) : a declaration that is made emphatically (as if no supporting evidence were necessary)
The assertion of failure coming from such persons does not mean that Mr. Mill failed to promote the practical success of those objects the advocacy of which forms the chief feature of his political writings.
More words related to the meanings of Assertion
More words from Urdu related to Assertion
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Assertion meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
تائید کلامدخل اندازی کرناہیجانبیہودگیتحریری اطلاعاعلاناستعارةسُرتصحیحنازمارا مارپھیلا ہواقولضربآگاہیمادہزور طبیعتصلاحیتدابزبردستی سے کراناتعینگُھمنڈریلانمائشقبول کرنافخر و نازشانجلوہعظیماقرارزور قلممغرور کرناتوانائیتصریحبسسَنسناہَٹداخل ہوناتاکید کرنابہانہسہائتاجمودتاسیس کا عملمتاثر کرناغلبہتکبرہٹمظاہرہرفتار کا زوراُتار چڑھاوٴجانچنے کا عمل ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Assertion
What are the meanings of Assertion in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Assertion in Urdu are اعلان - elaan, زور - zor, تصدیق - tasdiiq and زعم - zom. To understand how would you translate the word Assertion in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Assertion or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Assertion synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Assertion. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Assertion in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Assertion in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Assertion with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by assertion?
Meanings of assertion are اعلان - elaan, زور - zor, تصدیق - tasdiiq and زعم - zom
Whats the definition of assertion?
Definition of the assertion are
- the act of affirming or asserting or stating something
- a declaration that is made emphatically (as if no supporting evidence were necessary)
What is the synonym of assertion?
Synonym of word assertion are declaration, accent, declaw, endorsement, vehemence, attests, pressure, announcement, declared, corroboration
What are the idioms related to assertion?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word assertion.
- A pennyweight of love his worth a pound of law
- Bind the sack before it be full
- Bodily labour earns not much
- Feel one's oats
- Forced sale
What are the quotes with word assertion?
Here are the quotes with the word assertion in them
- Flowers... are a proud assertion that a ray of beauty outvalues all the utilities of the world. — Ralph Waldo Emerson
- The assertion of failure coming from such persons does not mean that Mr. Mill failed to promote the practical success of those objects the advocacy of which forms the chief feature of his political writings. — Millicent Fawcett
- The constant assertion of belief is an indication of fear. — Jiddu Krishnamurti
- The assertion that 'all men are created equal' was of no practical use in effecting our separation from Great Britain and it was placed in the Declaration not for that, but for future use. — Abraham Lincoln