Assistance meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Assistance.
- (noun) : the activity of contributing to the fulfillment of a need or furtherance of an effort or purpose
- (noun) : a person or thing that is a resource that helps make something easier or possible to do
- (noun) : gift of money or other material help to support a person or cause
The civil unrest of recent days must come to an end, and the healing process must begin for the future of the community. We will provide assistance both in ending the violence and enabling the healing process in Benton Harbor.
More words related to the meanings of Assistance
More words from Urdu related to Assistance
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Assistance meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom with the word Assistance in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Assistance
What are the meanings of Assistance in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Assistance in Urdu are تائید - taa id, مدد - madad, پلا - palla, امداد - imdaad, یاوری - yaawari, سہارا - sahaara and دست گیری - dast giiri. To understand how would you translate the word Assistance in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Assistance or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Assistance synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Assistance. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Assistance in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Assistance in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Assistance with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by assistance?
Meanings of assistance are تائید - taa id, مدد - madad, پلا - palla, امداد - imdaad, یاوری - yaawari, سہارا - sahaara and دست گیری - dast giiri
Whats the definition of assistance?
Definition of the assistance are
- the activity of contributing to the fulfillment of a need or furtherance of an effort or purpose
- a person or thing that is a resource that helps make something easier or possible to do
- gift of money or other material help to support a person or cause
What is the synonym of assistance?
Synonym of word assistance are corroboration, help, flap, aidances, friendship, aid, collaboration, door leaf, aidance, favour
What are the idioms with the word assistance?
Here are the idioms with the word assistance in them.
- One stands in need of the assistance of another
What are the idioms related to assistance?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word assistance.
- As the good man saitho say we as the good woman saitho must it be
- As the good man saith so say we; as the good woman saith so must it be
- A drowning man catches at a straw
- A drowning man will catch at a straw
- Destiny leads the willing but drags the unwilling
What are the quotes with word assistance?
Here are the quotes with the word assistance in them
- Oh! this opponent, this collaborator against your will, whose notion of beauty always differs from yours and whose means are often too limited for active assistance to your intentions! — Alexander Alekhine
- The Republicans have chosen to neglect young Americans who need assistance with the costs of higher education. — John Conyers
- The civil unrest of recent days must come to an end, and the healing process must begin for the future of the community. We will provide assistance both in ending the violence and enabling the healing process in Benton Harbor. — Jennifer Granholm
- Make friends with the angels, who though invisible are always with you. Often invoke them, constantly praise them, and make good use of their help and assistance in all your temporal and spiritual affairs. — Saint Francis de Sales