Assistant meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Assistant.
- (noun) : a person who contributes to the fulfillment of a need or furtherance of an effort or purpose
- (adjective satellite) : of or relating to a person who is subordinate to another
To me, there is something superbly symbolic in the fact that an astronaut, sent up as assistant to a series of computers, found that he worked more accurately and more intelligently than they. Inside the capsule, man is still in charge.
More words related to the meanings of Assistant
More words from Urdu related to Assistant
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Assistant meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
قائم مقامکارپردازشرقسمچارہ گرہتکاریسفیرکرم کرتامحلے کا پادریساتھیساجھیکرپالپادریتابعکی جگہنسلطفیلیپریمیدے جاناوزیربرائیمدددگارکمککریمکارکنمطیعحلیفشفیقمفت کا خادمقبیللاٹ پادری کا وکیلمُلازمَت کَرناشرارتماتحتسود مندنرم دلبا مروتسربراہی کرناحاضر باشمعاونمعاہدہ کرناشقخلیفہزبردستکوئی بے تکاذ اتی عیبمدد گارکار سازدیالوقاصدکام پرداز ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Assistant
What are the meanings of Assistant in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Assistant in Urdu are مدد گار - madad gaar, معاون - moaawin, نائب - naa eb and ظہیر - zahiir. To understand how would you translate the word Assistant in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Assistant or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Assistant synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Assistant. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Assistant in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Assistant in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Assistant with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by assistant?
Meanings of assistant are مدد گار - madad gaar, معاون - moaawin, نائب - naa eb and ظہیر - zahiir
Whats the definition of assistant?
Definition of the assistant are
- a person who contributes to the fulfillment of a need or furtherance of an effort or purpose
- of or relating to a person who is subordinate to another
What is the synonym of assistant?
Synonym of word assistant are collaborator, auxiliaries, vicegerent, assumpt, vice, assistor, vicar, assientist, deputy, apporter
What are the idioms related to assistant?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word assistant.
- God be with us who can be against us
- Sheep that have no shepherd
- Sheep that have no shepherd
What are the quotes with word assistant?
Here are the quotes with the word assistant in them
- Ford used to come to work in a big car with two Admiral's flags, on each side of the car. His assistant would be there with his accordion, playing, Hail to the Chief. — Richard Widmark
- To me, there is something superbly symbolic in the fact that an astronaut, sent up as assistant to a series of computers, found that he worked more accurately and more intelligently than they. Inside the capsule, man is still in charge. — Adlai Stevenson
- I mean, my dad's a television producer, and I knew I could get a job as an assistant or a reader with one of his friends, but it wasn't exactly what I wanted to do. — J.J.Abrams
- For me, it is just the total experience - from the time I first started as an assistant coach until I wound up at the University of Texas for 20 years. — Darrell Royal