Athens meanings in Urdu
Athens meanings in Urdu is ایتھنز Athens in Urdu. More meanings of athens, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Athens.
- (noun) : a university town in northeast Georgia
- (noun) : a town in southeast Ohio
- (noun) : the capital and largest city of Greece; named after Athena (its patron goddess)
A great city, whose image dwells in the memory of man, is the type of some great idea. Rome represents conquest Faith hovers over the towers of Jerusalem and Athens embodies the pre-eminent quality of the antique world, Art.
What are the meanings of Athens in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Athens in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Athens in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Athens or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Athens synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Athens. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Athens in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Athens in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Athens with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by athens?
Whats the definition of athens?
Definition of the athens are
- a university town in northeast Georgia
- a town in southeast Ohio
- the capital and largest city of Greece; named after Athena (its patron goddess)
What are the quotes with word athens?
Here are the quotes with the word athens in them
- A great city, whose image dwells in the memory of man, is the type of some great idea. Rome represents conquest Faith hovers over the towers of Jerusalem and Athens embodies the pre-eminent quality of the antique world, Art. — Benjamin Disraeli
- My sisters and I were fortunate to travel through Asia and Europe at very young ages. We confronted extraordinary beauty in Athens and unspeakable poverty in India. — Mary Chapin Carpenter
- Being in America isn't old-hat - it's where we're from - but I get excited to be in other parts of the world like Athens and Croatia, which were quite cool. I'm a sightseer. I go see the sights and museums. I'm into that kind of thing. — Richie Sambora