Atonement meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Atonement.
- (noun) : compensation for a wrong
- (noun) : the act of atoning for sin or wrongdoing (especially appeasing a deity)
Murder is unique in that it abolishes the party it injures, so that society has to take the place of the victim and on his behalf demand atonement or grant forgiveness it is the one crime in which society has a direct interest.
More words related to the meanings of Atonement
More words from Urdu related to Atonement
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Atonement meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
سجاوٹملاستضرراتلاففریبحمایتاصلاحالہڑ پناجرمانہخوش اسلوبیتَباہیمخلصیصاف باتتاخت و تاراجاجاگریخوشنما سجاوٹتیزیویرانیخطروباہ بازیدفاعکانٹ چھانٹاصلاح کرناہرجانہعمدگیخَرابی ہَسِيارچالاکیبے ریائپاکیزگیبہتریتغیربدلہچابک دستیوضحہلاکتموتراشیصفائدفاعیحِفظان صحَتتبدیل ہیئتروانگیاجلا پنصفائ کرنافیلسوفیجھاڑ پونچھآب داریبے گناہیعوضخوش سلیقگیبرباد کرنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Atonement
What are the meanings of Atonement in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Atonement in Urdu are کفارہ - kaffaarah, اصلاح - islaah and صفائ - safaa i. To understand how would you translate the word Atonement in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Atonement or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Atonement synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Atonement. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Atonement in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Atonement in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Atonement with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by atonement?
Meanings of atonement are کفارہ - kaffaarah, اصلاح - islaah and صفائ - safaa i
Whats the definition of atonement?
Definition of the atonement are
- compensation for a wrong
- the act of atoning for sin or wrongdoing (especially appeasing a deity)
What is the synonym of atonement?
Synonym of word atonement are expiation, correction, defence, expectoration, defecation, atonality, conservancy, angulation, cleansing, retaliation
What are the idioms related to atonement?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word atonement.
- A fault confessed is half redressed
- Amendment is no sin
- Amendment is repentance
- Counsel is never out of date
- Unwary purchaser
What are the quotes with word atonement?
Here are the quotes with the word atonement in them
- Murder is unique in that it abolishes the party it injures, so that society has to take the place of the victim and on his behalf demand atonement or grant forgiveness it is the one crime in which society has a direct interest. — W.H.Auden
- If the history of the Day of Atonement has anything to say to us now it is: never relieve individuals of moral responsibility. The more we have, the more we grow. — Jonathan Sacks
- My mother was a modern woman with a limited interest in religion. When the sun set and the fast of the Day of Atonement ended, she shot from the synagogue like a rocket to dance the Charleston. — Lionel Blue