Attacking meanings in Urdu
Attacking meanings in Urdu is حملہ کرنا Attacking in Urdu. More meanings of attacking, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Attacking.
- (adjective satellite) : disposed to attack
On banks, I make no apology for attacking spivs and gamblers who did more harm to the British economy than Bob Crow could achieve in his wildest Trotskyite fantasies, while paying themselves outrageous bonuses underwritten by the taxpayer. There is much public anger about banks and it is well deserved.
More words from Urdu related to Attacking
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Attacking meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
حربہعلتباجتاختدخل انداز ہونااہتمامنوکر رکھناچھاپہ مارنالپکنانالشاتہاملوٹ مارطوفانعہدہنسبت طے کرناحملے پر اُکساناچھاپا مارناسپردگیفریادیورشڈپٹنابھرناجمع ہونایورش کرناتحویلوصول کرنادھاوا کرنادست درازیحملہ کرناہجوم کرنادھاوا بولناذمہ واریاٹکاناچھاپہمار دھاڑدعویٰذمہحملہچڑھائ کرناادھکارملازمت دیناپیچھا کرناٹوٹ پڑناالزام لگاناواربدھاواچڑھائتلاطمسونپناعہد کرنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Attacking
What are the meanings of Attacking in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Attacking in Urdu is حملہ کرنا - hamlah karna. To understand how would you translate the word Attacking in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Attacking or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Attacking synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Attacking. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Attacking in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Attacking in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Attacking with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by attacking?
Meaning of attacking is حملہ کرنا - hamlah karna
Whats the definition of attacking?
Definition of the attacking are
- disposed to attack
What is the synonym of attacking?
Synonym of word attacking are assail, invade, assiege, mobbing, charge, gang up, invile, assault, raid, assieging
What are the idioms related to attacking?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word attacking.
- Fall upon
- Set on
- To jump upon
- Fly at upon
- Let fly no flies on
What are the quotes with word attacking?
Here are the quotes with the word attacking in them
- Our country will, I believe, sooner forgive an officer for attacking an enemy than for letting it alone. — Horatio Nelson
- On banks, I make no apology for attacking spivs and gamblers who did more harm to the British economy than Bob Crow could achieve in his wildest Trotskyite fantasies, while paying themselves outrageous bonuses underwritten by the taxpayer. There is much public anger about banks and it is well deserved. — Vince Cable
- Racism cannot be cured solely by attacking some of the results it produces, like discrimination in housing or in education. — Sargent Shriver
- I think it is important to ask ourselves as citizens, not as Democrats attacking the administration, but as citizens, whether a world power can really provide global leadership on the basis of fear and anxiety? — Zbigniew Brzezinski