Attainment meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Attainment.
- (noun) : an ability that has been acquired by training
- (noun) : arrival at a new stage
- (noun) : the act of achieving an aim
Hitherto I have courted Truth with a kind of Romantick Passion, in spite of all Difficulties and Discouragements: for knowledge is thought so unnecessary an Accomplishment for a Woman, that few will give themselves the Trouble to assist us in the Attainment of it.
More words related to the meanings of Attainment
More words from Urdu related to Attainment
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Attainment meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
کاری گریفضیلتسارامال وزربجا آوریکمائمہماِستِعمالفضلپرسنناعیدھنیافتاتمامتحصیلاندوختہدستیابیاِخلاقی امتیازپکادولتکسب کردہ ہُنر مَندیپیدا وارحاصِل کردہ شے یا مقصدجگتراست بازیپُوراواعظمالفائدہکمالدائرہکرتبانجام کو پہنچاناعفتمبلغزر نقدلیاقتداعیحصولحکمتپرہیز گاریثابَتاحساسروپیہفائدہ اٹھاناکار نامہگُنجائشفنکلپہلو ...
Idiom with the word Attainment in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Attainment
What are the meanings of Attainment in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Attainment in Urdu are حصول - husuul, ہنر - hunar and مبلغ - mablagh. To understand how would you translate the word Attainment in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Attainment or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Attainment synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Attainment. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Attainment in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Attainment in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Attainment with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by attainment?
Meanings of attainment are حصول - husuul, ہنر - hunar and مبلغ - mablagh
Whats the definition of attainment?
Definition of the attainment are
- an ability that has been acquired by training
- arrival at a new stage
- the act of achieving an aim
What is the synonym of attainment?
Synonym of word attainment are procuration, skilts, realisation, perquisition, skilling, profit, acquiry, virtue, product, acquiet
What are the idioms with the word attainment?
Here are the idioms with the word attainment in them.
- Tranquility is difficult of attainment in leisure
What are the idioms related to attainment?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word attainment.
- Great minds and great fortunes do not always go together
- Love is master of all arts
- What your glass tells you will not be told by counsel
- A good name is sooner lost than won
- Abortive effort
What are the quotes with word attainment?
Here are the quotes with the word attainment in them
- Existence is no more than the precarious attainment of relevance in an intensely mobile flux of past, present, and future. — Susan Sontag
- Hitherto I have courted Truth with a kind of Romantick Passion, in spite of all Difficulties and Discouragements: for knowledge is thought so unnecessary an Accomplishment for a Woman, that few will give themselves the Trouble to assist us in the Attainment of it. — Mary Astell
- The popular, and one may say naive, idea is that peace can be secured by disarmament and that disarmament must therefore precede the attainment of absolute security and lasting peace. — Ludwig Quidde
- The attainment of the economic aims of man presupposes peace. — Ludwig von Mises