Attendant meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Attendant.
- (noun) : an event or situation that happens at the same time as or in connection with another
- (noun) : a person who is present and participates in a meeting
- (adjective satellite) : occurring with or following as a consequence
- (adjective satellite) : being present (at a meeting or event, etc.)
More words related to the meanings of Attendant
More words from Urdu related to Attendant
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Attendant meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
رَضامَندانَہخوش کرناغلامتعارف کراناپیادہکار کناردلیخادم شخصیفوریحال کاموجودہاجيرہرجگہ موجودلونڈاگرجا کا ایک عہدے دارغَير مُخالِفطفیلیبھاری کام کرنے والامستعدآنے والااہل کاربد ذات ملازمجلدموجود حقیقینذرباوَردی خادَماجیرہرکارہمؤذنآمادہچاکری کرنامزدور اہل قلمچاقتیارنو کر چا کرحالیہواقعیتحفہچَپڑاسیعملہپیروچاکرتابعحقیقت میں موجوداندھا مقلدمشقت کرنانمک خوارموجودپیش خدمتسرکاری ملازم ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Attendant
What are the meanings of Attendant in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Attendant in Urdu are حاضر - haazir, خادم - khaadim and ملازم - mulaazim. To understand how would you translate the word Attendant in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Attendant or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Attendant synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Attendant. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Attendant in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Attendant in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Attendant with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by attendant?
Meanings of attendant are حاضر - haazir, خادم - khaadim and ملازم - mulaazim
Whats the definition of attendant?
Definition of the attendant are
- an event or situation that happens at the same time as or in connection with another
- a person who is present and participates in a meeting
- occurring with or following as a consequence
- being present (at a meeting or event, etc.)
What is the synonym of attendant?
Synonym of word attendant are instant, manservant, in attendance, lackey, forthcoming, footman, employe, actual, flunky, employed
What are the idioms related to attendant?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word attendant.
- In the employ of
- Private wrong
- Do all things as someone were watching
- Off one rockcr on the rocks
- Off ones rockcr on the rocks
What are the quotes with word attendant?
Here are the quotes with the word attendant in them
- It is very frightening to feel alone when you are standing against a rich and powerful person and all his attendant helpers. — Gloria Allred
- Moreover, environmental health at the local level has become narrowly focused, very much defined around regulations and the attendant regulatory debates. — Samuel Wilson
- Flying back from New York, the flight attendant said 'God, I wished you were here yesterday, we had a stroke on the plane. I said, if I have a stroke on a plane, I hope the pretend doctor isn't the one on the plane. I want a real doctor. — Anthony Edwards