Authentic meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Authentic.
- (adjective satellite) : not counterfeit or copied
- (adjective satellite) : conforming to fact and therefore worthy of belief
When I see myself in the videogame it's amazing how realistic I look. This is the most authentic and realistic soccer game I have ever seen. It is like I'm looking in a mirror. The attention to detail is incredible.
More words related to the meanings of Authentic
More words from Urdu related to Authentic
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Authentic meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
صاحب اِملاکٹکسالیاولینپائندہفلیٹ پیرمعقول وجوہ سے تائید کرنامعتبرکلپاک صافجڑپکانامباحدرستبلا ریاچوکھاذی شعُورہو بہوماتاگھمبیرخلوتیمحضطاقتورچستکوڑھخرانٹمضبوطذرا سامادر زاداستوارشاستر انو کولحتماًخلقیصافموجودلب ریزغالباًسابق فوجیکاملقابل بھروسہگلاسچّاجننیحرفتیسیدھا کرناحقیقتوفاداراعلیٰ درجے کاماں کی طرح پالناعازملازمی عنصر ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Authentic
|Serve one right||سزا ، جائز|
|Special pleading||جائز دلائل سے فتح حاصل کرنا|
|To the life||اصلی سے ملتا جُلتا|
|Who has never tasted what is bitter does not know what is sweet||رنج و مصیبت اُٹھانے کے بعد ہی اصلی راحت نصیب ہوتی ہے|
What are the meanings of Authentic in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Authentic in Urdu are جائز - jaa ez, قابل اعتبار - qaabil e etebaar, اصلی - asli, پکا - pakka, مستند - mustanad and پروان - par waan. To understand how would you translate the word Authentic in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Authentic or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Authentic synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Authentic. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Authentic in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Authentic in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Authentic with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by authentic?
Meanings of authentic are جائز - jaa ez, قابل اعتبار - qaabil e etebaar, اصلی - asli, پکا - pakka, مستند - mustanad and پروان - par waan
Whats the definition of authentic?
Definition of the authentic are
- not counterfeit or copied
- conforming to fact and therefore worthy of belief
What is the synonym of authentic?
Synonym of word authentic are legific, presumable, mother, deep, kosher, unadulterated, loyal, jesuited, likely, literal
What are the idioms related to authentic?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word authentic.
- Lapped in luxury
- To play fast and loose
- A man at sixteen will prove a child at sixty
- Early ripe early rotten
- Soon ripeoon rotten
What are the quotes with word authentic?
Here are the quotes with the word authentic in them
- In a secular age, an authentic miracle must purport to be a hoax, in order to gain credit in the world. — Angela Carter
- When I see myself in the videogame it's amazing how realistic I look. This is the most authentic and realistic soccer game I have ever seen. It is like I'm looking in a mirror. The attention to detail is incredible. — Claudio Reyna
- Any authentic work of art must start an argument between the artist and his audience. — Rebecca West
- I think no artist can claim to have any access to the truth, or an authentic version of an event. But obviously they have slightly better means at their disposal because they have their art to energize whatever it is they're trying to write about. They have music. — Thom Yorke