Autograph meanings in Urdu
Autograph meanings in Urdu is دستخط Autograph in Urdu. More meanings of autograph, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Autograph.
- (noun) : a person's own signature
- (noun) : something written by one's own hand
I never set out to become 'famous.' I mean, when you're 14 you think 'I'm gonna become a writer and people will want my autograph and that'll be cool,' but you grow up and you learn that's just not how the world works. I resigned myself to the fact that I would probably never be published and if I did it probably wouldn't be a big deal.
I truly respect the people who are working. If they want an autograph from Patti LaBelle, they are going to get it. I have never separated myself from them. I never think you are better than the next one.
More words from Urdu related to Autograph
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Autograph meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Autograph
What are the meanings of Autograph in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Autograph in Urdu is دستخط - dast khat. To understand how would you translate the word Autograph in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Autograph or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Autograph synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Autograph. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Autograph in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Autograph in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Autograph with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by autograph?
Meaning of autograph is دستخط - dast khat
Whats the definition of autograph?
Definition of the autograph are
- a person's own signature
- something written by one's own hand
What is the synonym of autograph?
Synonym of word autograph are endorsement, insignment, signatures, initials, signation, signature, signories, signory, signiorship
What are the idioms related to autograph?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word autograph.
- Give under my
- Seraeh of the pen
- Set one seal to
- Sign away
- Sign on
What are the quotes with word autograph?
Here are the quotes with the word autograph in them
- I never set out to become 'famous.' I mean, when you're 14 you think 'I'm gonna become a writer and people will want my autograph and that'll be cool,' but you grow up and you learn that's just not how the world works. I resigned myself to the fact that I would probably never be published and if I did it probably wouldn't be a big deal. — Patrick Rothfuss
- One time I went into a restroom and a girl followed me in. I signed an autograph for her in the sink. It was pretty funny because she was in a guy's restroom and she wasn't embarrassed at all. — Zac Efron
- I truly respect the people who are working. If they want an autograph from Patti LaBelle, they are going to get it. I have never separated myself from them. I never think you are better than the next one. — Patti LaBelle
- If anyone asks for your autograph they're showing you respect and give it back to them. — Johnny Rotton