Available meanings in Urdu
Available meanings in Urdu are کار آمد, کام کا, کارگر, دست یاب, موجود, پھل, گن کاری, فائدہ مند, مفید, مفید مطلب Available in Urdu. More meanings of available, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Available.
- (adjective) : obtainable or accessible and ready for use or service
- (adjective satellite) : convenient for use or disposal
- (adjective satellite) : not busy; not otherwise committed
Non-disclosure in the Internet Age is quickly perceived as a breach of trust. Government, corporations and each of us as individuals must recalibrate how we live and share our lives appropriate to the information now available and the expectations of others.
More words related to the meanings of Available
More words from Urdu related to Available
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Available meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Available
What are the meanings of Available in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Available in Urdu are پھل - phal, فائدہ مند - faa edah mand, کارگر - kaar gar, مفید - mufiid, موجود - maujuud, کار آمد - kaar aamad and کام کا. To understand how would you translate the word Available in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Available or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Available synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Available. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Available in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Available in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Available with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by available?
Meanings of available are پھل - phal, فائدہ مند - faa edah mand, کارگر - kaar gar, مفید - mufiid, موجود - maujuud, کار آمد - kaar aamad and کام کا
Whats the definition of available?
Definition of the available are
- obtainable or accessible and ready for use or service
- convenient for use or disposal
- not busy; not otherwise committed
What is the synonym of available?
Synonym of word available are profit, benefactress, frutex, fruiteress, mortally, beneficently, gainful, advantageously, frumenties, fruited
What are the idioms related to available?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word available.
- Falsehood though it seems profitable will hurt you truth though it seems hurtful will profit you
- Falsehood though it seems profitable will hurt you; truth though it seems hurtful will profit you
- A mountain and a river are good neighbours
- A golden dart kills where it pleases
- An ass that carries a load is better than a lion that devours him
What are the quotes with word available?
Here are the quotes with the word available in them
- Aging seems to be the only available way to live a long life. — Kitty O'Neill Collins
- Non-disclosure in the Internet Age is quickly perceived as a breach of trust. Government, corporations and each of us as individuals must recalibrate how we live and share our lives appropriate to the information now available and the expectations of others. — Simon Mainwaring
- But no nation can base its survival and development on luck and prayers alone while its leadership fritters away every available opportunity for success and concrete achievement. — Ibrahim Babangida
- To say the word Romanticism is to say modern art - that is, intimacy, spirituality, color, aspiration towards the infinite, expressed by every means available to the arts. — Charles Baudelaire