Avoidance meanings in Urdu
Avoidance meanings in Urdu is پرہیز Avoidance in Urdu. More meanings of avoidance, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Avoidance.
- (noun) : deliberately avoiding; keeping away from or preventing from happening
When I was younger, I was terrified to express anger because it would often kick-start a horrible reaction in the men in my life. So I bit my tongue. I was left to painstakingly deal with the aftermath of my avoidance later in life, in therapy or through the lyrics of my songs.
More words from Urdu related to Avoidance
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Avoidance meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Avoidance
What are the meanings of Avoidance in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Avoidance in Urdu is پرہیز - parheyz. To understand how would you translate the word Avoidance in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Avoidance or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Avoidance synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Avoidance. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Avoidance in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Avoidance in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Avoidance with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by avoidance?
Meaning of avoidance is پرہیز - parheyz
Whats the definition of avoidance?
Definition of the avoidance are
- deliberately avoiding; keeping away from or preventing from happening
What is the synonym of avoidance?
Synonym of word avoidance are dishonourable, restraint, forbearance, abstention, dieting, abstinence, refrainment, continence, abstained
What are the idioms related to avoidance?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word avoidance.
- An ounce of prevention is better than a pound of cure
- Diet curses more than the lancet
- Eat and drink measurely and delay the medicines
- From a choleric man withdraw a little from him that says nothing for ever
- From a choleric man withdraw a little; from him that says nothing for ever
What are the quotes with word avoidance?
Here are the quotes with the word avoidance in them
- When I was younger, I was terrified to express anger because it would often kick-start a horrible reaction in the men in my life. So I bit my tongue. I was left to painstakingly deal with the aftermath of my avoidance later in life, in therapy or through the lyrics of my songs. — Alanis Morissette
- To counter the avoidance of intellectual challenge and responsibility, we must reduce the domination of certainty in education. — William Glasser
- The avoidance of taxes is the only intellectual pursuit that still carries any reward. — John Maynard Keynes
- A typical vice of American politics is the avoidance of saying anything real on real issues. — Theodore Roosevelt