Away meanings in Urdu
Away meanings in Urdu are ہشت, ہٹو, ہٹ, دور پار, علیحدہ, الگ, دور, غائب, غیر حاضر, بچھڑا ہوا, باہر, پرے, اٹھو, چلو, دور ہو, جاؤ, الگ ہو Away in Urdu. More meanings of away, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 14 English and definitions related to the word Away.
- (adjective) : used of an opponent's ground
- (adjective satellite) : (of a baseball pitch) on the far side of home plate from the batter
- (adverb) : from one's possession
- (adverb) : out of existence
- (adverb) : indicating continuing action; continuously or steadily
- (adverb) : in a different direction
- (adverb) : in or into a proper place (especially for storage or safekeeping)
- (adverb) : so as to be removed or gotten rid of
- (adverb) : freely or at will
- (adverb) : out of the way (especially away from one's thoughts)
- (adverb) : at a distance in space or time
- (adverb) : in reserve; not for immediate use
- (adjective satellite) : not present; having left
- (adverb) : from a particular thing or place or position ( forth' is obsolete)
More words related to the meanings of Away
More words from Urdu related to Away
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Away meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
مترددعہدنامکملزمانخارجیسستخانقاہیاس طرفپرےماورااڑمختلفمکررمنقطعخُود مُختارتقسیم کَرنامجردصافخصی جانورجاؤاز حدبےانوکھاعنادخفیہبہت پرےکافی سے زیادہدیدہ دلیریبے دخل کرناکھاتا پیتاہٹ پرےپیچھےبدھناباہر کی طرفمدتبے غرضرِياضی عِلامَتِ صِفَربے کساب سےعلیحدہ کرناگہرافرق سےانگبھاگدور کاادھرنادیدہجُدابے غرض آدمیبغیر ...
Idioms with the word Away in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Away
What are the meanings of Away in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Away in Urdu are الگ - alag, دور - duur, ہٹ - hat, غائب - ghaa eb, علیحدہ - alaahedah, پرے - parey, غیر حاضر - ghaer haazir, باہر - baahar, اٹھو - Utho, دور پار, چلو - Chalo, جاؤ - jaa o, ہشت - Husht and بچھڑا ہوا. To understand how would you translate the word Away in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Away or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Away synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Away. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Away in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Away in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Away with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by away?
Meanings of away are الگ - alag, دور - duur, ہٹ - hat, غائب - ghaa eb, علیحدہ - alaahedah, پرے - parey, غیر حاضر - ghaer haazir, باہر - baahar, اٹھو - Utho, دور پار, چلو - Chalo, جاؤ - jaa o, ہشت - Husht and بچھڑا ہوا
Whats the definition of away?
Definition of the away are
- used of an opponent's ground
- (of a baseball pitch) on the far side of home plate from the batter
- from one's possession
- out of existence
- indicating continuing action; continuously or steadily
- in a different direction
- in or into a proper place (especially for storage or safekeeping)
- so as to be removed or gotten rid of
- freely or at will
- out of the way (especially away from one's thoughts)
- at a distance in space or time
- in reserve; not for immediate use
- not present; having left
- from a particular thing or place or position ( forth' is obsolete)
What is the synonym of away?
Synonym of word away are loose, outlying, waywardness, missayings, discrete, yonder, absences, far, separate, outwent
What are the idioms with the word away?
Here are the idioms with the word away in them.
- A man in a passion rides a horse that runs away with him
- A soft answer turneth away wrath
- Agues come on horseback but go away on foot
- Agues come on horsebackbut go away on foot
- Agues come on horsebackbut go away on foot
What are the idioms related to away?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word away.
- So many countrieso many customs
- So many countries so many customs
- Off one rockcr on the rocks
- Off ones rockcr on the rocks
- Do not deviate from the path of duty
What are the quotes with word away?
Here are the quotes with the word away in them
- For age is opportunity no less Than youth itself, though in another dress, And as the evening twilight fades away The sky is filled with stars, invisible by day. — Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- I cried on my 18th birthday. I thought 17 was such a nice age. You're young enough to get away with things, but you're old enough, too. — Liv Tyler
- The mind that is wise mourns less for what age takes away than what it leaves behind. — William Wordsworth
- It is old age, rather than death, that is to be contrasted with life. Old age is life's parody, whereas death transforms life into a destiny: in a way it preserves it by giving it the absolute dimension. Death does away with time. — Simone de Beauvoir